[1.0.4] Mk3 Hypersonic Systems

nestor_d

So, if anyone's following this thread, just wanted to let you know. There's some development going on, but it's been put on hold. Since 1.1 seems kind of imminent now, and we really don't know what exactly can that mean for mods, I think it's best not to release anything that's going to be a really short lived update and then require a complete overhul with the new unity engine. Maybe it's not the case and won't be that hard, but I can't know for sure, and besides, it would be nice to have a little something to add to the thing once KSP is updated :)

maybe you can still release the FAR module manager config? it will probably still work, i doubt the context or syntax is being changed in module manager

maybe you can still release the FAR module manager config? it will probably still work, i doubt the context or syntax is being changed in module manager

I can try and do that as soon as I get my computer back D: (it's being repaired because of a faulty fan and battery)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This definitely looks like a cool mod!

Unfortunately it has an incorrect directory structure when installing from CKAN, with Mk3(...)/Game Data/Mk3(...), so it's installing an out-of-date Firespitter, that's conflicting with the current Firespitter, and creating all kinds of havoc. :(

Not sure if this is a problem with the mod's file structure, or if something went wrong with CKAN, but hopefully it'll work soon!

1 hour ago, FirroSeranel said:

This definitely looks like a cool mod!

Unfortunately it has an incorrect directory structure when installing from CKAN, with Mk3(...)/Game Data/Mk3(...), so it's installing an out-of-date Firespitter, that's conflicting with the current Firespitter, and creating all kinds of havoc. :(

Not sure if this is a problem with the mod's file structure, or if something went wrong with CKAN, but hopefully it'll work soon!

I had an issue with a floating cockpit over top of all command pods when installing this im assuming thats one of the things being caused by the above issue...im very interested in this mod pls let this forum know when its fixed..

5 minutes ago, djphllps said:

I had an issue with a floating cockpit over top of all command pods when installing this im assuming thats one of the things being caused by the above issue...im very interested in this mod pls let this forum know when its fixed..

Hmm... I had that too at one point, but it was before I had this mod installed. I -think- I tracked that one down to Raster Prop Monitor, and since I uninstalled that, I've never had it happen again.

What would you think about adding interstellar fuel switch modules to the stock mk3 parts baked into this mod? I know you have added one tank, but it would be great if all the others were just switchable as well. I have no idea myself how to do it but I'd be willing to try and learn it if it was something you would like to add but don't have time yourself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.