Mod request: more/better lights!

sebbemann

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are any mods that adds more lights. The three types that are already there do the job, but they're outdated and bulky. I would kinda like some more LED type lights that pack more punch for their size. It would also be nice ta have lights that you can wrap around you vessel, like the external reaction wheels from spaceY. Perhaps you could change the color of the lights to create a unique look.

I'm shipping up some more lights for my station now in a container (using KIS and KAS mods), since it's a little dark. To get proper lighting on your station, you need many lights. I miss some low - profile lights that can illuminate a larger area. This could make a station look better. It would also decrease the part count for the station, meaning you could build a bigger station with less lag.

It would be great if other feel the same, and maybe someone who knows how to make it happen. I would do it myself, but I have don't have the know-how.

I dont know if they have been updated to 1.0.x (or if they even need to be) but there were several mods that add aviation lights, spot lights, general illumnation lights, ground tower lights, all sorts of lights! You just need to dig through the released mods a bit more.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.