Sticky key for surface walking?

LN400

Is there a mod somewhere for making a sticky key for walking when EVA-ing on the surface or if not, can it be made? Would have been a real piece of gold that. Doing surveys would be a lot less tedious if one could press the sticky key and go away to make coffee or something while the kerbonaut walks the 15 km to the next objective.

Or you could do it the Kerbal way and put a heavy object on your W key... :wink:

More seriously, there might be a mod doing what you want, but you can always use physics warp to make the thing quicker (Alt+warp key) up to 4x.

I am always considering rovers :) but sometimes it's just not a viable option economically if I have say, a lander on standby around mun who happens to approach a cluster of survey spots. not to mention early in the game when rover wheels are long long hours of playing away.

I like the way of thinking, a brick on the keyboard but seeing the sticky walk key in Oblivion as the greatest improvement over Morrowind, I for one sure could use such a function.

Edited by LN400

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.