Anyone here have any pets? [warning-cat pics]

HafCoJoe

I had 2 hamsters. Until one of them eat the face of the other after like a year of living together for inexplicable reasons...

I swear I had no bath salt in their food.

My mom was traumatized, she was fond of them and she found the dead one, so she gave the face eating one away to someone else. I wonder what it is doing now.

I had 2 hamsters. Until one of them eat the face of the other after like a year of living together for inexplicable reasons...

Apparently, this is not uncommon. I have spotted half a hamster in a cage at a local pet store too. I must admit, hamsters do look pretty sweet.

My parents always have dogs. Right now, they have a single (very affectionate to his family) border collie.

14mzvv7.jpg

We cut his hair in the summer to deal with the heat, and to keep it from getting tangled when he swims, and the first year it was cut too short and his guard hairs have never grown back, which makes him unusually fluffy and soft. Because his hair sticks out without the guard hairs, he also looks bigger than he is (like a husky), though he's a big Border Collie. I think about 50 pounds.

I got a two year old cat with heart problems who because of said heart problems is drugged out and sleeping 90% of the time compared to her original 60%.

I hope the cat gets better, and even if it doesn't, that it dies a quick and painless death.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.