[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

11 minutes ago, boomchacle said:

Ok well Thanks for making this mod anyway and hope you have good luck with the textures and models. also the Gustav fires a projectile that weighs 7 tons.

Short or long tons? I use metric tonnes

It makes config so much easier

Just now, harpwner said:

Short or long tons? I use metric tonnes

It makes config so much easier

ooh ouch I haven't thought of that...

ok its metric tons because it was made in Germany  (and I read the wiki).

Just now, boomchacle said:

ooh ouch I haven't thought of that...

ok its metric tons because it was made in Germany  (and I read the wiki).

Thanks, woulda checked myself but I'm on mobile replying while making a drink for the night

20 hours ago, MariLaFlora said:

H45 confirmed

what is H45

18 hours ago, Demi-God said:

do i have to have BDArmory to get the explosions?? cause i have the North Kerbin Dynamics mod with the nukes and stuff but the explosion looks.....boring help me please tell me what i did wrong

Yes I think you need Bd's armory, as this is just an addon.

Also i just want to thank you for spending time developing this stuff, because It must be a long and tedious process testing and testing and testing, then a failure and everything feels like a piece of crap. Then you have to restart or try to salvage what is left. At least, that is how I see it.

5 hours ago, boomchacle said:

Also i just want to thank you for spending time developing this stuff, because It must be a long and tedious process testing and testing and testing, then a failure and everything feels like a piece of crap. Then you have to restart or try to salvage what is left. At least, that is how I see it.

Thanks man, it's an especially tedious project with school too. Not only do I worry about the coding risks I take and the possibility of permanently destroying part of my mod, but I also have to cope with the over excessive homework from the American school system that is already statistically proven to have little to no effect on the success of a student. I succeed fine without homework, in fact that's the only reason my grades ever drop.

But I digress, with me working on a school project for 8 hours straight yesterday, school can be stressful and the risks are huge so of course development is slow, it's great to see someone who understands.

Development is slow right now, but when spring break hits next week I'm going to get some massive headway, hopefully a few new plugin functions and weapons will be added... maybe even the new update will be complete.

- Harpwner

3 hours ago, harpwner said:

Thanks man, it's an especially tedious project with school too. Not only do I worry about the coding risks I take and the possibility of permanently destroying part of my mod, but I also have to cope with the over excessive homework from the American school system that is already statistically proven to have little to no effect on the success of a student. I succeed fine without homework, in fact that's the only reason my grades ever drop.

But I digress, with me working on a school project for 8 hours straight yesterday, school can be stressful and the risks are huge so of course development is slow, it's great to see someone who understands.

Development is slow right now, but when spring break hits next week I'm going to get some massive headway, hopefully a few new plugin functions and weapons will be added... maybe even the new update will be complete.

- Harpwner

hey! have to say that this mod is amazing! I salute how you accomplished this with a lot of homework in your hands!

I've been looking and i saw these weapons that "can be attached to a gunpod. I cant find a "gunpod" anywhere!

Edited by Markush100

Ok so im experiencing an issue visual issue with the nukes.
When they detonate rather than forming the giant mushroom cloud that we all know and love it forms a giant ball cloud then after a few seconds the ball cloud sinks down into the ground. 
Anyone else experiencing this or know what to do?
It wasn't doing this until the wingman update to BD Armory

Hello harpwner,

I would like to request an inline or warhead style nuke, so that it's detonated on impact like BDA's small explosive warhead. This way we can use the missile guidance module with nukes :D

-bigmac419

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.