(1.0.4 Compatible) SSP: Space Shuttle Program (On Hold for Internal Reorganization)

Sampa

Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split the Shuttle into parts like the CSS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care
    • What's CSS?

Why can't you seperate it too much? It would be easier to make optimal gliding performance, and would make explosions to look better. :P

The aero surfaces are seperated in the latest release. Gliding is just a drag issue.

If a origional css style is needed then we will use dragons/ jovzins model which I am told was sent to you anyway...

I will have to readjust aero when I do far configs. For next update.

It will be easier if more people worked on it otherwise I will get it working better when I can

oh yeah, made this:

nZkQT1L.pngMpfBlN8.jpgAZUQ0Na.png

fuel tanks for various fuels for long journeys.

all one piece

- - - Updated - - -

I would like a one-piece shuttle body. For part count (imagine the ISS with a Shuttle docked.... the lag)

I like the one piece body.

wings separate.

control surfaces separate.

Cant seperate too much. Need it to be different than dragons one. Also rcs is fixed, and the plugin for it is required

Hey mike, i was,speaking with daedaelus last night, and we can make our shuttle be just like dragon's. We already have the full support of the shuttle's original owner (from before all the hand changing mess began)

84tmjF8.pngO5yMink.pngZzEv7ds.png99zy65A.png

....YES

- - - Updated - - -

Hey mike, i was,speaking with daedaelus last night, and we can make our shuttle be just like dragon's. We already have the full support of the shuttle's original owner (from before all the hand changing mess began)

maybe we can start by removing one piece and get the addon wing version working. if more realism is needed we can use FAR

- - - Updated - - -

ToxueoG.pnghWoNkh0.pngSnn2Lg3.png

- - - Updated - - -

its pretty balanced. just remember throttle controlled avionics mod can also aid in throttle adjustments I think

- - - Updated - - -

will add the lights to the cargobay and cockpit tomorrow.

and continue on the new textures

Mike, that is ridiculous. But in the best way possible! Also I would like to change my vote on that survey. I agree with those that say fewer parts means less computer-melting lag when building things like the ISS

So whats going on with Dragon and the "other" shuttle? I have no clue why you are still making two shuttles??? Its madness. I know its been said countless times but why cant you work together?

I have tried... you can also ask if you like. I dont want to bring up any mkre issues so I will leave it to peoject manager

- - - Updated - - -

Got that mike?

I am continuing every night... anyone got any work to add to shuttle mod?