[1.4] SpaceY Expanded, v1.5 (2018-04-02)

NecroBones

14 hours ago, Table said:

Why are my parts from this pack pink?

This was talked about just a few posts before you. :) Check out the troubleshooting section (I've now copied it over from the SpaceY Lifters OP into this thread's OP too). Here's a copy-paste of the "pink" section:

Problem: Textures are missing and you're seeing a lot magenta (purple/pink):

1. Files may be missing, or not where the mod is expecting to find them.

Fix: Make sure you've installed the mod correctly, in its entirety, and in the right location. Don't rename folders. You can try completely deleting the mod and reinstalling (which is the best way to update the mod anyway). Also make sure the mod's dependencies are installed (SpaceY Expanded requires SpaceY Lifters, for instance).

2. ActiveTextureManagement is goofing it up.

Fix: Either remove ATM, or try deleting ATM's cache. ATM frequently has cache issues that cause problems for texture reassignment across folder boundaries. ATM doesn't help as much as it used to, now that stock KSP and most mods use DDS texture format. We've included configs to try to stop ATM from processing this mod's folder, but that may not be working either.

9 hours ago, NecroBones said:

This was talked about just a few posts before you. :) Check out the troubleshooting section (I've now copied it over from the SpaceY Lifters OP into this thread's OP too). Here's a copy-paste of the "pink" section:

Problem: Textures are missing and you're seeing a lot magenta (purple/pink):

1. Files may be missing, or not where the mod is expecting to find them.

Fix: Make sure you've installed the mod correctly, in its entirety, and in the right location. Don't rename folders. You can try completely deleting the mod and reinstalling (which is the best way to update the mod anyway). Also make sure the mod's dependencies are installed (SpaceY Expanded requires SpaceY Lifters, for instance).

2. ActiveTextureManagement is goofing it up.

Fix: Either remove ATM, or try deleting ATM's cache. ATM frequently has cache issues that cause problems for texture reassignment across folder boundaries. ATM doesn't help as much as it used to, now that stock KSP and most mods use DDS texture format. We've included configs to try to stop ATM from processing this mod's folder, but that may not be working either.

Oh, thanks. But I'm using DTM I've reinstalled it and it's still pink though

9 hours ago, NecroBones said:

OK, can you post your KSP.log somewhere? I might have to take a look to see if something else is going on.

I'm really sorry if I am bothering you, but I have no idea how to add files to posts

1 minute ago, Table said:

I'm really sorry if I am bothering you, but I have no idea how to add files to posts

Do you have Dropbox or Google Drive?  You can upload it to one of those and then share it.

• 3 weeks later...

Windows 10 and KSP 1.1...I also had the glitchy textures issue on the larger tanks. I ran through the troubleshooting guide that you linked too ( learning my way around my KSP instal and mods much better whilst testing 1.1...:) ) The fix I found was Interstellar Fuel Switch ...I needed to update that to 1.19  from (I think) 1.17. The troubleshooting guide was a great help :)

So just a quick thank you note for the mod and the support getting this up and running on 1.1, and a heads up if anyone else has the same or similar issue. 

37 minutes ago, Solospirit said:

Windows 10 and KSP 1.1...I also had the glitchy textures issue on the larger tanks. I ran through the troubleshooting guide that you linked too ( learning my way around my KSP instal and mods much better whilst testing 1.1...:) ) The fix I found was Interstellar Fuel Switch ...I needed to update that to 1.19  from (I think) 1.17. The troubleshooting guide was a great help :)

So just a quick thank you note for the mod and the support getting this up and running on 1.1, and a heads up if anyone else has the same or similar issue. 

Awesome, glad you got it all worked out. Yeah, the recent 1.1 update is causing a lot of confusion since not all of the mods are updated for it yet. Thankfully IFS is working with 1.19. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Updated:

1.1.7 (2016-04-17) - Career fixes.
 - Drastically reduced career prices for fuel tanks, to bring them into line with stock again.
 - Adjusted career prices of E1,E2,E4,R9 engines, to bring them into line with stock again.
 - Increased prices on Penguin (P-series) engines.

I'm not too sure how the new stock search function works, but searching "peng" doesn't show any of the penguin engines, but searching "P1" gets the penguin every time. Same thing for the ratites, moa, kiwi.   Is it missing some config ? 

When I install SpaceY Expanded & heavy lifters on a clean install with tweakscale, all the parts show up but when I install it with alot of mods, only the P1 engine show up with the pink guidance system? Please help

Edit: I didn't know that adding SpaceY expanded would add a tech node in R&D. But the engines & stuff is still pink for me?

What is the ATM cache called?

Edited by PeregrineFalcon

4 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

When I install SpaceY Expanded & heavy lifters on a clean install with tweakscale, all the parts show up but when I install it with alot of mods, only the P1 engine show up with the pink guidance system? Please help

Edit: I didn't know that adding SpaceY expanded would add a tech node in R&D. But the engines & stuff is still pink for me?

What is the ATM cache called?

If you're seeing pink, it means the texture reassignment isn't working. If you haven't installed ATM, then you don't need to worry about its cache. It could be that ModuleManager is out of date, or something else isn't installed correctly. Make sure you didn't rename any of the folders, and they're installed directly into GameData. You might need to delete them and reinstall them and try again.

3 hours ago, NecroBones said:

If you're seeing pink, it means the texture reassignment isn't working. If you haven't installed ATM, then you don't need to worry about its cache. It could be that ModuleManager is out of date, or something else isn't installed correctly. Make sure you didn't rename any of the folders, and they're installed directly into GameData. You might need to delete them and reinstall them and try again.

I deleted ATM and installed Dynamic Texture Replacer & it worked, thanks for the help.

Updated:

1.1.8 (2016-04-25) - Tweaks.
 - More search keywords on engines.
 - Added collider setting for procedural fairing base.
 - Updated heat shield's staging settings to match stock changes in 1.1.
 - Fixed the "always transparent" problem in the VAB for the service/cargo bays.

3 hours ago, GabeD416 said:

My 7.5 rockets just freak the hell out when I load them to launch, they curve back and forth uncontrollably until they explode or break at the joints 

Youch, it shouldn't usually be quite so bad. Kerbal Joint Reinforcement might be useful.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.