War Thunder - Screenshots and Discussion thread!

Columbia

5 hours ago, V7 Aerospace said:

Maybe your teammates did less somehow.

Yeah, 1 person got I think 2 kills, everyone else 0. The other team got around 4 kills I think.

On 2017-06-15 at 1:12 AM, V7 Aerospace said:

T-50 is a very nice tank, sadly it's gun is a bit underwhelming, but it's armour is great. Poor Japanese tanks will have a hard time getting through it's armour. Also, once you fully upgrade it's engine, it's really fast too.

I killed like 10 tanks during a single battle with the T-50.

16 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

I also play WT, but I am a horrible dogfighter. NTM that this laptop I am using cannot run the game well.

Also aiming for the P-51.

Try watching the tutorials that Gaijin has on Youtube.

17 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

I also play WT, but I am a horrible dogfighter. NTM that this laptop I am using cannot run the game well.

Also aiming for the P-51.

Ah, those are easy to take down... I did it in an I-16.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KenjiKrafts said:

Ki-100 is a sweet jap plane, just depends on what side you're on, shooting or being shot at :wink:

I remember seeing that the Ki-100 has the highest average player stats of any plane in the game. They are annoying to fight.

4 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

One time, I was flying a P-26A fighter-bomber and was headed to the enemy airfield to get an easy kill. It never happened, and I got into a dogfight with a Hurricane Mk Iv Trop under heavy enemy fire. I want you to guess the victor.

Neither P-26, or Hurricane.

Airfield AAA won.

Edited by V7 Aerospace

33 minutes ago, Wildcat111 said:

I call hacks on myself... I GOT 14 KILLS IN 1 ROUND!!!!!

Nice! How high in level? Recently, I've kinda nicely got the Heavy Metal fury badge semi often using the Pz.III and Pz.4 (barely tier 2). I also feel bad when I just one shot some poor person in like a BT5 or M2A2

I hate valentines though, their armor is either nicely sloped or too thick.

5 hours ago, qzgy said:

Nice! How high in level? Recently, I've kinda nicely got the Heavy Metal fury badge semi often using the Pz.III and Pz.4 (barely tier 2). I also feel bad when I just one shot some poor person in like a BT5 or M2A2

Valentines can be tough nuts to crack. What tanks are you using? (Just so I know what guns you have)

Valentine armour at 90 degrees is only 60mm IIRC, so most German guns can penetrate it at low to medium range.

3 hours ago, V7 Aerospace said:

Valentines can be tough nuts to crack. What tanks are you using? (Just so I know what guns you have)

Valentine armour at 90 degrees is only 60mm IIRC, so most German guns can penetrate it at low to medium range.

Tanks - Pz. IV E, Pz.III F, PzIV F1 usually. I also recently got a Pz.III J and a Stug III A.
It seems the best method for me to kill a valentine is to try to go around to the back and shoot it in the back. The hard part is "go around to the back"

On July 1, 2017 at 1:06 PM, qzgy said:

I'm level 11, been playing British to Tier 3 since December, but now I'm making a comeback with USA with my highest aircraft being a Tier 2 F4F Wildcat (BR 2.3). I hear lots of people say that the Wildcat isn't very good, but to me it's a very good (#Wildcat111 bias). During that round I used my 3 F2A-1 Buffaloes (1 normal F2A, 1 Thatch's F2A and 1 backup Thatch's F2A.

Edited by Wildcat111

7 hours ago, V7 Aerospace said:

In the F4F?

Recently I've figured out that American Naval aircraft are very lethal.

Got 3 kills in the F4U in RB, and both F2A and F3F are very powerful too.

yeah.

EDIT: noononononono... The P-40.

7 hours ago, V7 Aerospace said:

In the F4F?

Recently I've figured out that American Naval aircraft are very lethal.

Got 3 kills in the F4U in RB, and both F2A and F3F are very powerful too.

F2As are boss.

p-40s are good too.

Edited by Wildcat111

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.