Space Shuttle Pack Addons page

Mike-NZ

What would you like to see cometed first?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see cometed first?

• Space shuttle and related core components for stock ksp
    • Realism overhaul and FAR compatibility
    • Shuttle payloads
    • Real life vehicles
    • X craft and prototype/future/canceled ideas

Can anyone help me? I downloaded the crawler and the tower is completely black, not only that but the icons for parts in the editor sometimes completely disappear, and parts are not visible. This happened to be at least twice withing the last couple of days, and I'm starting to get worried about my save file. If anyone has any similar problem and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks

Can anyone help me? I downloaded the crawler and the tower is completely black, not only that but the icons for parts in the editor sometimes completely disappear, and parts are not visible. This happened to be at least twice withing the last couple of days, and I'm starting to get worried about my save file. If anyone has any similar problem and/or knows how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks

Has it been only with this mod or ofher mods too?

I do have Infernal Robotics installed. Though my worries just got higher, I tried starting the game, and once the save loaded, kerbin was completely invisible, all I could see was the clouds from Environmental visual enhancements. I looked at the debug menu and apparently I got an "Out of Memory" nullref. I assume this is not a good thing.

Mike, this Valkyrie is magnificent!

Yes! Not quite finished however. Definately suits your username!

Its an amazing vehicle. I enjoyed learning about it, shame about its fate...

- - - Updated - - -

Triston, send me the link to your x crafts and I can post up on page one

- - - Updated - - -

HERE WE GO GUYS!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvq81qP-_NymxNLeCkqf-5ukSinwq8-BFHYbPP_9o5SlcsqSe-J3vhJnjLHg

- - - Updated - - -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHEcqCL941LdJTJtyl3tU-F58x37BffFNWYyMOg4VInujDZjGKgaSpq24BAA

- - - Updated - - -

Hype train

- - - Updated - - -

This been done yet?

Now that I think about it, I could potentially provide help maybe a week from now or so, I'm pretty focused on studying for a test this week. After all, I decided to run the game bare stock, so I could be a good baseline for the mod. I don't trust my skill in config editing, I have done some before in stock and some mod parts, but it was really only simple stuff like cost and max temperature. Other than that I can test some parts that you need help with soon enough. Ill contact you when I feel like I'm in a position to help.

Edited by Noname115
Changed my mind

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.