Space Shuttle Pack Addons page

Mike-NZ

What would you like to see cometed first?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see cometed first?

• Space shuttle and related core components for stock ksp
    • Realism overhaul and FAR compatibility
    • Shuttle payloads
    • Real life vehicles
    • X craft and prototype/future/canceled ideas

I can understand it is difficult for you but undetsrand I need someone who can keep up with the speed of the growth and demand of the mod. Also it shows its going to take someone with proven experience to live up to these demands.

By all means I need your enthusiasm and ideas but require that extra input.

Thus is not only my oppinion but that voiced by other users here

Hope this makes sense and just want to give this mod what it deserves

- - - Updated - - -

I know that feel but im not that bad anymore. Its a hard habit to break and restore sleep patterns

You can add my stuff if you want once they unlock the thread :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, did you ever contact mharrizone? This person seems to have the experience you are looking for :)

Here is his/her post from the SSP page in case you missed it:

Me and mike were talking about that earlier

Best bet may be to use mzone for his skill to come up with plans and issue work in an organised way, triston for his huge ammount of available time to manage the forums, be the forum bouncer and redirect and assist posters.

Sampa we may need two pages for the mod and want to know what you are able to do realistically with home reatrictions you face. Maybe you can host one page and keep page one up to date.

We can have your page as release or dev. Not both

Need to decide who does priority lists and error lists to work from. Triston may be best for this. It requires asking around and taking suggestions.

Someone to pm anyone who makes a problem on page and not argue on forum. For this we need someone who is most available

Done

Ps. Messages must be longer than 4 characters so this additional text is primarily for the purpose to meet the requirement of minimum 5 characters to make a post. Thus I now assume based on the said text puts me over the 5 character limit so I can continue the procedure to post in the forum.

Man you devoted... Usually I do this ...

its ok guys. spock pm me if you want me to fill you in. there has been discussion. it is as follows:

obvious organizational issues are obvious.

we have been contacted by a professional project manager mharrizone, willing to take up a few roles.

as stated here:

roadmapping what needs to be done next; assigning tasks to whoever's available; streamlining and simplifying versions and releases; keeping track of bugs; and maybe even some of the community-facing support. Overall just keeping things organized so you guys don't have to keep track of it all and can focus on doing what you love most.

triston is a good candidate due to the fact he is often available on the forums, has forum creation experience and willing to (and has done) make lists for me which are:

to do lists in an organized fashion.

error report lists in an organized fashion.

these will be updated and accessed by me.

tristons roles will include:

forum management: respond to users and if needed, direct them as necessary.

contact them via PM if off topic or arguments arise.

for these reasons I would like him to create and maintain (with the help of who he choses) a release page for this mod I have worked so hard on. I believe I can expect good results from him. he is not overdoing himself with too many roles and I don't expect this mod will be too difficult to maintain as it is mostly complete.

I do have a few things in mind in terms of layout and operation which will be explained amongst the team once up and running.

now.

with the page we have that sampa created. in my mind, I would like this will be our dev page, provided it can be maintained, and proper measures put in place.

which is where mharrizone will prove usefull. goals, work distribution and handling of different tasks.

I do not wish to be the only one running the mod and loosing my temper again.

I am open to suggestions and would like us to work together with an even workload.

- - - Updated - - -

things that are required:

Page creation. Requires making it look good.

Work distribution.

List creator

Dedicated tester

Plans and goals

Releases

Employing team members

forum protection

as you can see there are enough roles to go round. I will be full time on modeling/texturing/bug fixing and generally following priority lists which I have asked for.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway. I made the mms sat fit nicely with stock solar panels:

(not much time to mod with all this forum and PM work)

CxtiRNM.png

its ok guys. spock pm me if you want me to fill you in. there has been discussion. it is as follows:

obvious organizational issues are obvious.

we have been contacted by a professional project manager mharrizone, willing to take up a few roles.

as stated here:

triston is a good candidate due to the fact he is often available on the forums, has forum creation experience and willing to (and has done) make lists for me which are:

to do lists in an organized fashion.

error report lists in an organized fashion.

these will be updated and accessed by me.

tristons roles will include:

forum management: respond to users and if needed, direct them as necessary.

contact them via PM if off topic or arguments arise.

for these reasons I would like him to create and maintain (with the help of who he choses) a release page for this mod I have worked so hard on. I believe I can expect good results from him. he is not overdoing himself with too many roles and I don't expect this mod will be too difficult to maintain as it is mostly complete.

I do have a few things in mind in terms of layout and operation which will be explained amongst the team once up and running.

now.

with the page we have that sampa created. in my mind, I would like this will be our dev page, provided it can be maintained, and proper measures put in place.

which is where mharrizone will prove usefull. goals, work distribution and handling of different tasks.

I do not wish to be the only one running the mod and loosing my temper again.

I am open to suggestions and would like us to work together with an even workload.

- - - Updated - - -

things that are required:

Page creation. Requires making it look good.

Work distribution.

List creator

Dedicated tester

Plans and goals

Releases

Employing team members

forum protection

as you can see there are enough roles to go round. I will be full time on modeling/texturing/bug fixing and generally following priority lists which I have asked for.

I did not mean to make you upset commander Spock.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

anyway. I made the mms sat fit nicely with stock solar panels:

(not much time to mod with all this forum and PM work)

http://i.imgur.com/CxtiRNM.png

Omg.. Its looking great already

this is not the place to argue, please PM those you want to discuss issues with.

- - - Updated - - -

x15 now fully functional.

here we see some fly buys and some secret spying from near space...

uwuAgv0.png0CwpYV7.pngwBeFwuh.png

- - - Updated - - -

engine, aero, flaps, landing gear animation working.

has high ISP for extra flying time

- - - Updated - - -

(just finishing off lose ends tonight before bigger projects)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/X-38_Ship_-2_Landing_on_Lakebed_EC99-45080-101-EDIT1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

it does have landing legs of sorts....

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.swri.org/4org/d14/aerospace/Unmanned/Images/Picture7.jpg

I wonder if this characteristic is possible in ksp

Sadly it might not be

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.