Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

With the official release just around the corner (hopefully), and because the original loading screen was so damn awesome (salutations, Riess), I decided to take a stab at one myself.

Note the blue suits this time around.

Also, I thought this was pretty funny, so yeah.

Anyway, enjoy!

Odyssey2.jpg

God-damn this is awesome, I literally sat here shaking my head in disgust at the amount of awesome in this image.

Love the expression of the Kerbal on the right, priceless! And the fact that this was made just as the blue-shirt-kerbins haven been recently created is even more awesome.

Fanart in signature.

Description: My idea for a KSP plush. Ofcourse it would be a KSP rocket but this rocket is jsut from google. It\'s a rocket with an engine and a fuel tank and command pod. It contains 3 holes where you can put the 3 official KSP plush mascots in: Bob, Bill and jeb. In the picture they\'re all in the fuel tank + jeb his head in the command pod, but the lowest Kerbal should be in the engine. It\'s just way too much work in paint (Adobe photoshop cs5.1 -- cracked -- is broken :( ) to change that. Anyway, in version 1.1 (version 1.0 is here) I added a bit more info like the size and some text is rewritten. :D

Fanart in signature.

Description: My idea for a KSP plush. Ofcourse it would be a KSP rocket but this rocket is jsut from google. It\'s a rocket with an engine and a fuel tank and command pod. It contains 3 holes where you can put the 3 official KSP plush mascots in: Bob, Bill and jeb. In the picture they\'re all in the fuel tank + jeb his head in the command pod, but the lowest Kerbal should be in the engine. It\'s just way too much work in paint (Adobe photoshop cs5.1 -- cracked -- is broken :( ) to change that. Anyway, in version 1.1 (version 1.0 is here) I added a bit more info like the size and some text is rewritten. :D

ok another idea, plushy PARTS with velcro on top and bottom, voila build your faverorite ship replica.

The brain-child of my boredom while at school today, completely made in pen on the back of a flyer:

muegev.png

The rocket waiting to launch is made of NovaPunch parts, as is the wreckage at the bottom. The black figures are kerbals in silhouette. At the top there is a tiny Probodobodyne satellite. The water tower can be seen at the right, with a sniper kerbal on it, whom just finished shooting down the rocket to the left exploding. Two SRBs impacted just below the explosion, next to the guy who is parachuting. Two palm trees from 8.5 are on fire, next to .14\'s tracking station. At the upper-bottom right corner is a teacher kerbal showing the students a launch. Just below him a kerbal is drinking radioactive liquid from a BACE nuclear reactor. In between the water tower and the rocket launch there is a UFO from a mod pack I cannot remember. A Mei Long capsule is retroburning at the very top with its parachute deployed. To the right of the explosion (large) there is a regular pod losing its parachute, and just above it is a spaceplane breaking during reentry. An ICBM is launching, and a few kerbals are surrendering atop the launch tower.