Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Wait a minute....

So HarvesterR (Har - Vest - Der) translates to 'Wandering Lump Provider' ?

I see what you did thar ... ::)

Wander lumps = celestial bodies. Wandering lump provider = creator of all

Here\'s two drawings I made on my iPad when I was bored on vacation, since I couldn\'t play KSP while I was gone:

rXr2z.png

KfQvF.png

And here is what I drew for my Art I final after I spent way too much time playing the game when .15 came out, it\'s not too good but it took me a while.

iWzPn.jpg

well there alot of talk about EVA\'s and i wonder if you will be able to make one or more of the kerbals leave the Comand Pod and walk around on the surface of the Mun and to actaly launch rockets and Space planes you have to Walk to and enter your space craft and or rocket onec your at a spot you like you can just have one of them leave and you can walk areound with one of them :D

Here\'s two drawings I made on my iPad when I was bored on vacation, since I couldn\'t play KSP while I was gone:

rXr2z.png

KfQvF.png

And here is what I drew for my Art I final after I spent way too much time playing the game when .15 came out, it\'s not too good but it took me a while.

iWzPn.jpg

A Saturn V mod for KSP would be utterly grand. Love the art you\'ve done. LOL

'Are we there yet!?'

I made a couple SVG icons (attached) for KSP, they\'re tango themed so they fit in pretty well on linux desktops.

KtRiX.png

these are also my first toe into the water on vector graphics so they don\'t really compare to the pros out there.

EDIT:Added a PNG preview of both icons

EDIT EDIT: There was a weird issue that caused the kerbonauts tongues to not show up, I had to delete the tongue and recreate it, they show up now, I replaced the files & preview.

I did some quick sketches of a Kerbal, with the added bonus of the Vitruvian Kerbal.

Pencil and pen, the paper\'s quite dark because I had to scan it, and the pencil didn\'t show up terribly well, resulting in me having to darken the image.

vitruviankerbal.jpg

I did some quick sketches of a Kerbal, with the added bonus of the Vitruvian Kerbal.

Pencil and pen, the paper\'s quite dark because I had to scan it, and the pencil didn\'t show up terribly well, resulting in me having to darken the image.

vitruviankerbal.jpg

It\'s interesting how natural the proportions look when they don\'t have a helmet on...