"The Wrath of Mortimer Kerman" a graphic novel by my kid!

Mister Dilsby

Thanks Jim! He keeps saying he's going to do more, but then he gets these ambitious plans like building an enormous carrier ship or doing an Eve rescue, which he carries along for a while and then starts over again. Wonder where he gets that? :) This morning before school he was trying out the K&K Base stuff I installed for the Intrepid, I'll see if I can nudge him to make some more comic :) 

Yeah Kuzzter, wonder where he gets that from?  Must be something to teach him at school. >.>

Anyways, he's got a good start for a comic, hope it can hold his interests enough to be enjoyable for him.  More support for the next generation of KSP Experts.

• 1 month later...

Also you really should consider it... If he's old enough to play ksp he's fine in my opinion (crashes into a doorframe yelling "I'm mature I'm mature!" So mature :P)  I am still in school and I'm posting (although I don't crash into doorframes)

Edited by max_creative
Emojis

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.