Kerbin *SPOILERS*

Mrmisquito

Well, we have explored Kerbin since KSP came out, even managing to find the

Second KSP

. A lot of people have aircraft capable of reaching both of the poles, Carts that circumnavigated, and etc. However, I\'ll say there is still a large part that is unexplored.

Well, we have explored Kerbin since KSP came out, even managing to find the

Second KSP

. A lot of people have aircraft capable of reaching both of the poles, Carts that circumnavigated, and etc. However, I\'ll say there is still a large part that is unexplored.

What? Second KSP?

You guys may wanna look at the Kerbin Geographical Society. Just search it up.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. =P

And yes, there is a second KSC, complete with runway. Yes, people have been there way before you.

If you want the location of the

second KSP

go to the Challenges board, there are many challenges on there that revolve around it.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot; \'lurk more\'. :P

And yes, there is a second KSC, complete with runway. Yes, people have been there way before you.

Is the runway back in 0.15.2? When I visited it in 0.15 it wasn\'t there anymore..

You guys may wanna look at the Kerbin Geographical Society. Just search it up.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. =P

So does this mean we will be able to launch from multiple places in a future update? and this is just him putting it there for future use?

I thought KSP 2 was an old launch location, not a planned one for the future

How long have there been 2?

The original KSP has always been the launch location. The second is more of an Easter egg that was added back in 14.2.

Explore around mountains and valleys for more intriguing scenery. Close-up is where it\'s at. I found a tabletop plateau perfect for a natural runway about 60-80 klicks past the Western Jhazeira coastline en route to the secondary KSC.

Right you lot! Time to get this thread actually under-way, there has been far too much dithering around!

Here is a map of Kerbin as we know it ATM:

t6pQH.jpg

I think we should be the Kerbal Pilot\'s GUIDE. Obviously there are rules against creating two threads for the same purpose, and since there\'s already a Kerbal Geographic Society that is naming things I am going to go out on a limb and suggest we\'d be okay to mark locations on this map that are purely USEFUL.

Example:

...found a tabletop plateau perfect for a natural runway about 60-80 klicks past the Western Jhazeira coastline en route to the secondary KSC.

CardGame, if you can re-upload this map with a label as to where this runway is I\'ll add it to this version here. Whenever you guys find something, show me where it is and I\'ll keep editing the map.

Got that? Opinions? If no one really cares, I\'ll probably just scrap this post.

Right you lot! Time to get this thread actually under-way, there has been far too much dithering around!

Here is a map of Kerbin as we know it ATM:

t6pQH.jpg

I think we should be the Kerbal Pilot\'s GUIDE. Obviously there are rules against creating two threads for the same purpose, and since there\'s already a Kerbal Geographic Society that is naming things I am going to go out on a limb and suggest we\'d be okay to mark locations on this map that are purely USEFUL.

Example:

CardGame, if you can re-upload this map with a label as to where this runway is I\'ll add it to this version here. Whenever you guys find something, show me where it is and I\'ll keep editing the map.

Got that? Opinions? If no one really cares, I\'ll probably just scrap this post.

Nice idea but the map needs the poles on it ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.