Holy frack, I'm [nationality]!

ping111

?????? ??????!, ? ????, ??? ???????????? Google ??????????! ??? ?????? ???? ? ??????!

I hate Google translate, because it never translates correctly (and ustally it\'s impossible to understand the result without \'translating\' back the same way)

???? ??????, I\'m Russian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Im texan, and well, my weather is schizophrenic to say the least. was near 80 degrees F and in the next day or so, gonna be in the 40's for a HIGH and then drop to below freezing <thurs/friday> with possible icy stuff. holy frack my weathers gonna try to kill me just cuz im texan!

I do not like disorder.

I do not trust any establishment or order.

I pay my taxes always on time.

I hate administrative due dates.

I am brainwashed beyond believe.

I am totally schizophrenic, when it comes to military.

I am a conservative, progressive, creative process believer.

I complain about high temperatures, when it is hot, about low temperatures, when it is cold, about boredom, when weather is average.

I don't like nuklear power plants and neither like solar power plants.

I drive with my car on the Autobahn and rant about others doing the same, causing traffic jam.

Holy frack, I'm german...

I work night shifts and during winter season I don't see the sun for 3-4 months. I laugh at people who think -10C is cold. I have a conspiracy theory about the russians buing our land since they couldn't conqeur it in the 40's. My education level at 3rd grade was that of most countrys 9th grade.

Holy frack, i'm a Finn.

When it isn't raining, its overcast. When it isn't overcast its night time. 'Summer' is about a week long and happens in May. The government is rubbish. We already have far too many immigrants. House prices are through the roof.

On the positive side... I like tea, and Skylon is being developed here.

Holy Rain, I must be British!

• 2 weeks later...

wow it just snowed yesterday for me although it was light and all i got was just early dismissal at school

Holy Frack, I'm well its a bit complicated i am part indonesian and italian plus a crapload of other stuff down the line but if this is meant to refer to my location then Holy Frack, I'm a Texan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.