Thomas the Train -- From Childhood to KSP!

Thomas the Train Meets KSP

This 14.5 ton heavily armored tank train wasted all the steel to make new tanks goes around the KSC at 66 Meters per second with his upgraded Choo Choo Engine!

btPmrWo.png

XLwbd9d.png

2iTxjws.png

4bDKgTa.png

faDt87P.png

For any of those who had a childhood and saw the show (not me never seen it) this is like a dream continue that is if you still recall and love your fellow friend Thomas! :D

Specs:

* Comes with fragile wheels only use the wheels when cruising at around 10 meters per second or 20 but dont do stunts or glitchy stuff happens!

* V-9 Engine because V-8 Engines are overrated!

* Built in Speed LY-10 Landing gear for zooming!

* A happy face!

DOWNLOAD THE TRAIN OF CHOO CHOOS HERE From Dropbox!

Download from KerbalX

Ljzmjt9.png

vp4mnMX.png

JRXkq2Q.png

YVutYqF.png

This thing is taller than my tanks!

N1xWLn2.png

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

Somehow he's even better because he's Monochrome! Nice job dude. Now I've got the freaking theme song stuck in my head... But where's the Fat Controller? ;)

I didnt want to add them him but still happy to hear everyone still liking it :D

Edited by ghostbuzzer7

I used to watch these shows. They used model trains on a huge layout!

Sigh* I really should've had a better childhood that was not derived mainly on dexter's lab, powerpuff girls, spongebob, and some other stuff. Never saw thomas the train or maybe I have its just I can recall. Well still the intended purpose of the thread is the train and bringing back memories :)

edit: Actually I remember having a toy thomas... but thats it and being in love with trains when I was young (more into tanks, planes... if you haven't seen :D)

Sigh* I really should've had a better childhood that was not derived mainly on dexter's lab, powerpuff girls, spongebob, and some other stuff. Never saw thomas the train or maybe I have its just I can recall. Well still the intended purpose of the thread is the train and bringing back memories :)

edit: Actually I remember having a toy thomas... but thats it and being in love with trains when I was young (more into tanks, planes... if you haven't seen :D)

Hey! What are you talking about? Spongebob was the greatest when I was a little kid. It's still ok now, except for, you know, how it's supposed to make you stupid, and the creators are just milking it for cash instead of making good content... Oh how the great have fallen...

Even Thomas the Tank Engine isn't what it used to be. They don't use any models anymore, it's all CGI, and I think Ringo Starr doesn't narrate it anymore.

What if you put rockets on Thomas and flew him to space? Can it land on the Mun?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.