Show off your awesome KSP Pictures

Capt'n Skunky

It's hot in here! .............someone open a window.

-snip-

Jeb...want the Hell happen to the chute!

-snip-

Very nice! Is this fom a mod, or something you're working on yourself?

EDIT: Nevermind, found the mod :)

Edited by Enture

Jeb, Bob and Doncott (hey, where's Bill?) had a fantastic time on Eve this afternoon. After touch down, with the lander now in rover mode, it was just a short drive to the beach. With the boat rocking gently in the liquid mercury ocean, Jeb decided to go for a swim, although he only managed to get wet up to his ankles! Craft is available here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/21351-Stock-0-17-Fun-3-man-Interplanetary-Lander-Rover

2e2qgro.jpg

34invbq.jpg

2e6fu6r.jpg

Edited by MeticulousMitch

Jeb, Bob and Doncott (hey, where's Bill?) had a fantastic time on Eve this afternoon. After touch down, with the lander now in rover mode, it was just a short drive to the beach. With the boat rocking gently in the liquid mercury ocean, Jeb decided to go for a swim, although he only managed to get wet up to his ankles! Craft is available here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/21351-Stock-0-17-Fun-3-man-Interplanetary-Lander-Rover

Very, very nice design and story here! Keep it up :)

So, my objective today was to put...

bu2Wc.jpg

...on the Mün, near the (one of the?) Mün Arch.

Let's se how it went...

Wfr7Q.png

b6q60.jpg

By chance, my münar orbit insertion trajectory flew almost directly over the desired landing spot... so I skipped the orbital insertion, going straight to descent and landing; the Rána-1 arrived 2 weeks before, preparing the MunHab's arrival, and Boblorf Kerman went on EVA to help the landing:

HA57y.png

HtKkE.png

...and thus, with the landing of the Mun Arch Research Station, begins a permanent Kerbal presence on the Mün!

By the way, did you notice that the Mun Arch is perfectly aligned with the ecliptic?

CAyCk.png

Finally made it to Eve, with the help of the AdamKSP angle measurer thingy.

Something happened along the way though - my game crashed, and when I reloaded, all of Eve's liquid mercury, or whatever it is, had disappeared. I basically splashed down into an invisible ocean. Still, I made it!

screenshot7-2.png