11/6/15 Spacecraft Friday -- The Eastern Edition

OeVBDOq.png

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

Hello everyone and welcome back to this years weeks selection of crafts. So now, I present to you the "featured" in no particular order.

Azimech's 77 Racing Division: NEW, rally car!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Not only having the sleek designs similar to the prototype 1 race cars, this car comes with suspension, ever so fragile chassis composed of lightweight material that fights the downforce, and two Panther jet engines! Honestly, if you like traveling around kerbin in a race car, this is the craft for you!

Whoshotdk's [1.0] SPIRIT OF SEMYORKA / Soyuz-FG / Minified Soyuz TMA-M1

title.jpg

Whoshotdk shows us just how powerful Russian Bias can be when he posted this historical rocket. Looking nearly identical to the actual rocket, Whoshotdk made his own Soyuz that comes with low part count, high delta-v, and a good time. Download it today!

PlanetFall's GAZ AAA truck-bed expansion

MxKYYyT.png

It doesn't get any harder than this.... ground based replicas with such fearful curves, edges, and detail, KSP with all its parts still manages to miss out on this but PlanetFall clearly exemplifies a different use of all those tiny parts. Hes constructed these things from scratch and in honor of RixKillian! Good job to him (surely beats me in building a car)

Mikki's Mobile Fork Lifter System

sonLDc5.png

Have you ever wanted to carry around your luggage across ksc without using a car? Then you've come to the right place because we offer a two wheel drive car! BUT THIS ONE CAN LIFT..... in regards to all you pun-derful people out and about. That's exactly what Mikki said as he impressed Jeb with his cutting edge doom claw! But honestly, the picture answers the question, "Do you even lift?". Who ought to think to use a claw for a forklift rather than some other intricate system. KSP = Keep Simple People!

And lastly:

pTrevTrevs's DragonFly: Mun/Minmus Exploration Flyer

QJFQotS.png

We all can agree, we've seen a couple of jetpacks in ksp but have you ever tried sticking in space and using it as an alternative lander instead of burning up ALL that delta-v in the capsule. Stick it along on all your voyages! pTrevTrevs shows us what he can do to make landing on minmus as efficient as possible. Who knows this may be the next cupcake lander? Potentially? May'be?

And now we've reached the end, more like the time whereas I can stop typing and doing bbcode and let the thread do the work to all the featured. Im sorry that I did the bare minimum of 5 features but time constraints and pizza are more important to me :P Heres the other 5 "On the list"

Please understand it was nothing against you but more or less, problems over on my end. Both time and other stuff....

Hypersonic Mega Airliner (372 Kerbal Capacity)

[1.0.4] Modern Passenger Airliners and Airport Machinery of the Past and Present (Craft Pack)

SRBM missile truck!

Dassault Rafale replica (FAR)

StarCitizenReplicas: The Orion!

And on that note! We hereby leave this thread. Oh wait! One last thing! A pat on the back and slow clap! for the featured :DThat never gets old!

Sorry to everyone else inside the "Were-To-Be-Featured-List".... forgive me

Hey, thanks for featuring the Dragonfly! Wow, this is what, three craft in a row to earn an SCF feature? That's crazy, I didn't even expect anyone to pay attention to the Dragonfly because of how small it is and how easy it was to build! The other selections were nice too, good choices indeed!

Thanks for doing it! I really need volunteers, since I don't know if I'll be able to do it next week.

Very Cool!, I do want to ask one thing though, I thought SF were about crafts posted this week, but i guess I am wrong (since the Soyuz was posted in May)

Personally, I try to just do this week's, but I sometimes do exceptions. That's in the disclaimer because of this scenario:

You build a craft.

It isn't featured.

You improve it/update it for a new KSP version/add more craft to the OLD post.

It still isn't featured, because it gets missed.

Thanks Ghostbuzzer7! The R1Azi had a #1 position on Reddit yesterday, and I've never before seen a craft of mine aquire 7 points and 50+ downloads within 24 hours on KerbalX. I waited weeks to work out some bugs and without shame I'm glad to say: it's become a fine wine.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.