Landing Gear - Animation Reversed?

So... Again I'm updating my .90 era mods to work with the current version and....

I never managed to get the stock landing gear module working before, and I was using Firespitter for airbrakes and some control surfacey stuff, so I just used FSWheel and moved along.... but now the stock aero pieces are to the point where I can make it fly without firespitter... which leaves the landing gear as the only thing that are dependent on FS, and whenever I CAN clear a dependency, I like to...

Now - The biggest hassle is that my development computer is rather dead and I haven't taken the time to put the hard drive into an external enclosure yet... so I don't have any of the original blender or unity source files handily available.

Which brings me to my first problem with the landing gear - at the moment the animation seems to be reversed of what the modul expects... because my gear show as retracted when they're deployed and vice versa.. which means that when they LOOK like they're deployed... the wheel collider and such are actually disabled, so they're sticking through the ground. Is there any way to reverse the animation in the .cfg file?

I've tried flipping both startingState and StartDeployed and these seem to relate to whether the gear loads deployed or folded in the editor/flight scenes, but not whether the animation in the file begins deployed or retracted? Am I missing something simple, I hope? If not... is there a less painful way to work backwards from the .mu to reverse the animation... or do I really need to dig out the original project to make it work?

Thanks!

Art

That's the problem - I don't HAVE easy access to the .blend or the unity source files, so I'm hoping there's something I can do FROM the .mu. I looked around last night... I may not even have DIFFICULT access to the .blend and unity source files.

I suppose I can take the model back into blender with the .mu import plugin... but that doesn't get animations so I'd have to reanimate, then start all over in Unity... and... it's just not worth that to me. I'll leave the gear based on firespitter if that's the only option. I mean, anyone who downloads mods ought to have the FS plugin anyway.... I just don't LIKE having dependencies if they can be cleared easily enough.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.