FAR configuring flight controls

I've just started using the Farram Aerospace mod since the 1.05 patch.     I'd gotten very used to the stock aerodynamics so I'm having a hard time adjusting.

One particular thing is the ability to set control surfaces to only control pitch, or only control roll or yaw etc.  Right click on the control surface in stock,  and you'd have a simple ENABLE/DISABLE button next to each ROLL/PITCH/YAW axis.     Now, there appears to be a 0-100% slider where each button used to be.  I presume this is to offer more fine grained control,  but for example, setting ROLL to 100% and PITCH and YAW to 0% on my ailerons appears to have no effect.      They still attempt to move in response to pitch commands,  indeed, when i pull back on the yoke, the animation shows both ailerons drooping together and the F12 aerodynamic forces overlay shows increased lift coming from both parts.   Which is odd, because they are behind the centre of gravity and centre of lift, therefore by drooping they are actually generating a pitch down moment, in opposition to the canards?

Did you install via CKAN? FAR (and other mods with dependencies) can be a little temperamental if installed with it. If you did, remove FAR and modular flight integrator and install them manually. I had this issue when I first used it via CKAN.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.