Devnote Tuesday: Coming Wednesday!

KasperVld

2 hours ago, r4pt0r said:

ITS BEEN WEDNESDAY FOR HOURS ALREADY.

why? why do ppl need to publish sth like that?

its wednesday for some more hours as well (for some of us including netherlands and Mexico)

keep your cool, you wont change anything with those postings

13 minutes ago, Speadge said:

why? why do ppl need to publish sth like that?

its wednesday for some more hours as well (for some of us including netherlands and Mexico)

keep your cool, you wont change anything with those postings

You are quite right, that post that was supposed to be some light humor really just comes off as what I call "Hype syndrome"

"Hype syndrome" is when people post stupid, literally  useless drivel to fill time, and for that I sincerely apologize. You might see others experiencing "Hype syndrome" close to the 1.1 release, usually focused in an official "hype thread" Please respond to that eventuality with the same feeling as you have displayed here, because those idiots are the real cancer upon this forum. Or if you thought I was being serious, maybe you are also one of the idiots.

" keep your cool, you wont change anything with those postings "

Edited by r4pt0r

10 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

[...] usually focused in an official "hype thread" [...]

you could open a hype thread for devnotes?!?

10 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

[...]  Please respond to that eventuality with the same feeling as you have displayed here, because those idiots are the real cancer upon this forum. Or if you thought I was being serious, maybe you are also one of the idiots.

well... nah, wont touch that

15 minutes ago, r4pt0r said:

Aww come now, at least nibble the bait if I'm going all out to troll you... Very well then. Enjoy your Wednesday, fellow forumer.

Pitchforks AND bait?! What a fantastic week this is turning out to be! *Pokes while eating - happy*

2 minutes ago, Dr_Turkey said:

Pitchforks AND bait?! What a fantastic week this is turning out to be! *Pokes while eating - happy*

You...I like you.

I do wish you had done one of the old format devnotes, where you would have written your own paragraph. I think you would be informative, yet entertaining. Rock on turkey bud.

8 hours ago, r4pt0r said:

You...I like you.

I do wish you had done one of the old format devnotes, where you would have written your own paragraph. I think you would be informative, yet entertaining. Rock on turkey bud.

Careful what you wish for.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.