The KSP Community

Bubbadevlin

I have long played KSP, but only recently have I really done anything on the forums (last 4 months), and I have to say that the KSP community is great. Everyone (well mostly) is nice, supportive, respectful, and most of all, THERE ARE NO TROLLS. To me the KSP community is way better than any other game community I have seen. To me, it seems like there are a few factors that really contribute to this great community

1. The Dev Team,

The KSP Dev team listens to their community, and is supportive. They are not secretive and openly tell us about whats going on. They also support modding, another very big aspect of the game. 

2. The Mods,

I cannot hand it enough to the forum moderators, they are great. I have never seen a mod abuse his/her power, and they always choose just the right time to step in. The Mods are what keep the forums running and as good as they are.

3. The Players,

Everyone I have seen on the forums has been very mature, and I while i do think of part of that being the fact that KSP is about ROCKET SCIENCE, I also feel that the community really does a good job keeping itself mature. When people are mean, they get called out, not just by the mods, but by everyone else too.

I just wanted to say this thing, as the KSP community has been really great.  I hope it continues to grow, but never changes.  It is also kind of a Christmas thank you to everyone.

I love KSP and ever since I joined the forum I love it even more. It is an awesome game and a great community here. Happy holidays each and all, and many thanks to the dev team for making this game and keeping working on it too.

Agreed but I want to add:

4. The Mod Creators.

Thanks to KSP Mod creators. For creating fantastic mods that put a very special spin on a great game. For chasing down bugs. For pushing the frontier. But most of all for answering lots of questions from the rest of the community right here on the forum. Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year :lol:  

Edited by nobodyhasthis2

2 hours ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

Agreed but I want to add:

4. The Mod Creators.

Thanks to KSP Mod creators. For creating fantastic mods that put a very special spin on a great game. For chasing down bugs. For pushing the frontier. But most of all for answering lots of questions from the rest of the community right here on the forum. Have a nice Christmas and a happy new year :lol:  

For a second I thought that "Mod Creators" were whoever appointed the moderators :P

I've been on this forum for exactly a year now, and as a seasoned gamer, I'll have to agree. The maturity, genuine curiosity, excellent discussions and intelligent questions makes this forum an absolute gem among the forums that mix science and gaming. I've only managed fourteen post in a year but I am more of a reader than a writer and I have learned a lot by reading various threads. 

I want to express my gratitude towards the devs, the mods and the community as a hole. Thank you guys and girls for making this place sumptuously exquisitely awesome! 

//NB

Your words echo my thoughts about this community. Never before has 1...a game changed my whole experience of gaming but, more importantly,  0.5...the wealth of knowledge and pure honesty that oozes from here.

I visit this forum everyday at least 10 times and always find something of interest, either about the game or a members comment.

And a merry Christmas to you sir, and every other member here :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.