Long Range Russian Interceptor

A MIG-31 meets an SR-71 in a fictional Russian Interceptor. Cruising altitude of 40,000 ft with a cruising speed of around Mach 2 at altitude!

X-9SP .... this is the 9th model of my X-SP series, if anyone has anyone suggestions on ways to make it better I would be very happy to hear them so I could put it in my X-10SP!

keep in mind that according to my experience, putting altitude in feet is frowned upon seeing that the game uses the IS system and we\'ll have to connvert it to meters. but still a nice plane

Thanks for the complements guys!

Yeah sorry about that; being an American feet is easier for me to picture than meters; just like pounds vs newtons, horsepower vs watts, etc.

IF anyone has any feed back to offer ... it would be much appricated! I am currently trying to make an orbit worthy version and when ever I do the game just does not want to keep the darn thing together even though it clearly should.

As for ft and meters, you could still visualise it at feet for yourself and give us the metric value. It would save both sides from doing a conversion between the two.

Meh I dont think it matters ... units are units! I mean its a simple ratio 3.28 feet per meter its not hard for you to convert if you dont like 40,000ft or google is your friend if you dont like rudimentary math! Im not asking you to do a Navier-Stokes Equation ... lol dont be lazy buddy!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.