How was your day

Rolacume

Hey, this post was made so that you guys can chat, give advice to one another, share WIP's, and talk about Kerbal Space Program. I know what your thinking "isn't that what the forum is for" yes that's why I made it.  So just talk with each other, and it doesn't need to be about ksp.

6 minutes ago, Rolacume said:

Hey, this post was made so that you guys can chat, give advice to one another, share WIP's, and talk about Kerbal Space Program. I know what your thinking "isn't that what the forum is for" yes that's why I made it. So just talk with each other, and it doesn't need to be about ksp.

Hello there! I see it's your first day with us, so I apologize in advance for the flames you may be about to endure from old farts* who get grumpy about forum posts.

As it happens there are various other sections within the forums that cover many topics, such as mission reports and the spacecraft exchange. If you want to talk about things that aren't KSP you should head over to the Lounge, where all the general silliness takes place.

;)

* - This is in no way a reference to moderators. Please don't shoot me.

Edited by Randazzo