Time warp problem

So this time, I was trying to encounter Duna. Of course, to approach my maneuver node fast, open up my map and do the "warp here" thing. While it was warping, I accidentally toned down the warp. Now, I can't even frigging open up the menu, interact with the UI, or anything! Even if it's back to x1! The only things I can do are throttle my engines and open the the map. What can I do? I don't want to ruin my entire career!

Windows, downloaded from Steam, don't know whether 32 or 64 bit.

EDIT: Scratch that, I accidentally went back to KSC and can't revert flight anymore. fml. I'd still appreciate answers so I know what to do what I accidentally do the thing in the future.

Edited by Yrjosmiel
Critical info

I think I heard about a bug like this in 1.5, has something to do with firing an astronaut that you've rescued from a contract or something?

Hopefully someone who's actually experienced it can provide more details.

If you did fire an astronaut recently I heard that bringing him back via editing your save file can fix the problem.

Best of luck!

That's quite strange. Next time, try to grab the log files. Also, you can bring up the error log by pressing MOD+F2 (ALT+F2 if you are using windows). That will tell you the errors. I recommend keeping multiple save files, which you can do by pressing MOD+F5, and giving them names (or stick with the defaults).

Without the log file, it's hard to say exactly what happened.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.