waiting for the David Bowie memorial cinematics

quasarrgames

RIP David Bowie. Why do the best artists always die before their time? :(

Considering how much he liked space and that he made "Ground control to major Tom" and "Starman", i'm betting it's only a matter of time before someone makes a well-deserved memorial cinematic for him. Nassault made one for carl sagan, so why not bowie :)

I was thinking about it all day at work. Matt's is better, but I needed to do one.

A farewell to David Bowie. No one did it quite as well as he did. Fly well, mate.

Ashes to Ashes copyright David Bowie, used with noncommercial intent as an homage.

The SSTO is the Diamond Dog, for obvious reasons. It turns out diamond-shaped wings are absolutely horrific in an atmosphere. But it had style, and that counts for something.

Edited by Gojira1000
link fix

18 hours ago, Sampa said:

Who is David Bowie?  Never heard of him (ok, I lied, I heard of the name, but do not know of WHO he is or what he is known for...)

Okay, so, Bowie was basically an icon, he represented a whole group of people, and transcended genres and generations...You ca find lots of information on wikipedia, and I suggest you listen to his music. I doubt I can represent what he did, an what he stood for with my few words, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.