KN-1 Kerbonov Reconnaissance Monoplane

Good or Bad?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does the plane need improvements?

• Yes, its not the best.
    • No, the plane is good as is.

Kerbonov KN-2 Cockpit Mod and the Firespitter parts pack were used to make this, and all the rights to them are reserved to their rightful owners. I take no credit for making the plugins whatsoever.

This is my very first .craft upload, so give me constructive criticism. It is a soviet-era propeller monoplane reconnaissance aircraft, and is extremely fuel efficient, with plenty of thrust. Since the Kerbonov KN-2 cockpit didn't come with a built in craft file, I just thought it would be nice to provide one.

Here's a link to the .craft download. It is a dropbox file.

Here's a screenshot of it so you see what it looks like before you download it.

--INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS--

Take the .craft file and find your Kerbal Space Program directory, go to the Ships folder, go into the SPH folder, and paste the .craft file into there.

Edited by TotallyNotJeb

Hey, it looks like a nice place, reminds me of the civilian planes you see flying (Cessnas? I don't know, I'm not big on civilian planes). Anyway, let me go ahead and embed that screenshot for you, all you have to do it right click and click "Copy Image". It makes it easier for people to see the picture.

5670acf8ffff6ed92c8d02e84b88278b.png

22 hours ago, TotallyNotJeb said:

It is missing the lower wing, but I decided for it to be a monoplane. It also makes it more stable for some reason XD

If KSP has even the remotest likeness to RL is simply the lowering of the CoG to a spot clearly below CL.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.