Another cannot enter most of the buildings / menus bug

I got that bug where I cannot enter buildings and menues. The weird thing here is that if I restore an older, working save and play for a while, the bug happens again. It already destroyed a lot of progress.

Here are some lines from the Debug Log:

[Log]: Contract Log: Outdated save file detected! All contracts in save file were updated!
[Log]: Flight State Captured
[Log]: Saving Achievements Tree...

(Repeats 4 times)

[Exception]: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Log]: Flight State Captured

(and then again Saving Achievents and again the same Exception)

I have a hunch that this is related to Kerbal Alarm Clock. The bug started to appear first when I launched a manned specraft outside of the SOI of Kerbin and wanted to set Alarms on SOI change. But I may be completely wrong.

Here is a download link. I would appriciate some pointers on how to fix this.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3056050/persistent.sfs

Edited by Krystman

Did some digging in the meantime and started deleting the SCENARIO entries tied to various mods installed. Turns out the culprit was Roster Manager. Once I deleted the entries associated with it, things started to work again.

Interesting. I had this problem too. I discovered it was related to Kerbals that came from contracts, as if their sorta existence conflicted with the game. I fixed it by disabling any contract that created them (Tourism and Recovery in my case). Gonna try removing Roster Manager and see if I can reactivate the contract types

Edited by Jofe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.