Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

4 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I just need to know what you role is, and whether you can edit the scheduling doc.

@the_pazter

@Findthepin1 Substitute Recovery (doc)

@adsii1970 (Non-mission control role)

@Mad Rocket Scientist (Non-mission control role) (doc)

@ZooNamedGames Flight director (doc)

@Dman979 Booster Systems Engineer (doc)

@CliftonM Public Affairs Officer (doc)

@RoketMan Back up anything

@MRMCNUGGET ???

@ILikeIke GNC

@legoclone09 LV dev team (Non-mission control role)

@Cooboo Guido (doc)

@agent 902 LOD (doc)

@Joeythompson31

@Ethan3369

@LorenLuke

@Hysterics (non-mission control role)

@RaelonMasters

Mrmcnugget left the program, Raelon is EECOM, Ethan is pilot.

@Ethan3369: The fancy badge is a hat-tip to the various NASA and Soviet Space Agency mission specific patches. They mainly use them for promotions and various things. I am beginning to think this image is cursed since you are the third name to be affixed to it.  :confused: Maybe the mission will finally launch and we can do a different graphic. (As a note to @ZooNamedGames, if this mission does get scrubbed, I am going to give it a new logo in hopes of removing any curse :P).

You can resize it and put it in your signature, if you so desire. I think the winning design is the one with the Roman numeral 7 (VII) in it. And yes, I am partial to that one as well...

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

@Ethan3369: The fancy badge is a hat-tip to the various NASA and Soviet Space Agency mission specific patches. They mainly use them for promotions and various things. I am beginning to think this image is cursed since you are the third name to be affixed to it.  :confused: Maybe the mission will finally launch and we can do a different graphic. (As a note to @ZooNamedGames, if this mission does get scrubbed, I am going to give it a new logo in hopes of removing any curse :P).

You can resize it and put it in your signature, if you so desire. I think the winning design is the one with the Roman numeral 7 (VII) in it. And yes, I am partial to that one as well...

If we fail to launch, then I'm ok with a new design. Since at this point we'll need help from whatever supernatural power we can find.

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

If we fail to launch, then I'm ok with a new design. Since at this point we'll need help from whatever supernatural power we can find.

Well, maybe I need to include a horse shoe, a four leaf clover, and a rabbit's foot in the new design, if we scrub the mission...

20 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Mrmcnugget left the program, Raelon is EECOM, Ethan is pilot.

@Findthepin1 Substitute Recovery (doc)

@adsii1970 (Non-mission control role)

@Mad Rocket Scientist (Non-mission control role) (doc)

@ZooNamedGames Flight director (doc)

@Dman979 Booster Systems Engineer (doc)

@CliftonM Public Affairs Officer (doc)

@RoketMan Back up anything

@ILikeIke GNC

@legoclone09 LV dev team (Non-mission control role)

@Cooboo Guido (doc)

@agent 902 LOD (doc)

@Joeythompson31

@Ethan3369 Pilot

@LorenLuke

@Hysterics (non-mission control role)

@RaelonMasters EECOM

@the_pazter (doc)

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

Well, now since we see everyone's roles, it has become apparent that a few of us fall in this category of "Non-mission Control Role"... especially with the number of times we've seen that list of roles posted. Well, I was inspired by constantly seeing that to do something about it... :D

URYzgzh.png?1

(this is a joke... so don't take it seriously...)

Just now, adsii1970 said:

Well, now since we see everyone's roles, it has become apparent that a few of us fall in this category of "Non-mission Control Role"... especially with the number of times we've seen that list of roles posted. Well, I was inspired by constantly seeing that to do something about it... :D

URYzgzh.png?1

(this is a joke... so don't take it seriously...)

Why must I be out of replikes :( 

17 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Can you edit the OP with a list of planned launches?

we have a drive folder that you can view but it does not have much for explanations and some of the stuff is for he way future. If you want to have a look  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B55gEUXOhYj5Q1dqUV8ya2xWZ2s&usp=sharing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.