Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

Good news everyone!

im now available in late June again. I guess I'm not going to need my wisdom teeth out just yet, which I'm perfectly fine with. 

Edited by Guest
Typo

I'm resigning as scheduling officer.  RSP has grown hugely, and my job isn't really that necessary since we don't have to have everyone on at the same time.  I, of course, will be following/watching/maybe helping with odd jobs for RSP for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for everything!  

Everyone should be able to edit and share the scheduling docs.  If they're not, I can help with that.

28 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I'm resigning as scheduling officer.  RSP has grown hugely, and my job isn't really that necessary since we don't have to have everyone on at the same time.  I, of course, will be following/watching/maybe helping with odd jobs for RSP for the foreseeable future.  Thanks for everything!  

Everyone should be able to edit and share the scheduling docs.  If they're not, I can help with that.

Well, you can be a cheerleader then. :) 

3 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I hope you'll still be on the development team.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission Update: A new Sattilite called Geocom 1 is being prepared for launch on June day TBD at 8PM UTC  More information to come. This is a GTO mission with an APPOAPSIS of 35786 Km Above earth (Anticipated.) 

Signed,

Uace24 Payload manager Geocom 1. 

Edited by Uace24

Just now, WellItExplodedAgain said:

Helo helo hellllooooo! Today is my birthday and I have recieved a computer. Sadly, it is an IMac so we will be talking it back and I will be building my PC. It will be in the 1200-1300 dollar range. The expected date of June 9th will probably be pushed back. Sorry to report this. 

What's wrong with an iMac?

It cannot run my flight sim, mods for ksp, and my other games. 

Understood, but what do you mean about mods for KSP?  I run it modded all the time.

I need to run heavy mods and the iMac has the specs:

21.5 in Retina display

3.1ghz Intel i5

8gb ram

intel iris pro 6200

That actually could run that really well, but I understand that you have other games, etc.  Just wondering.

What are the specs of yours?

The same except for the RAM.  My Mac Mini can run RO, etc perfectly fine with 1.1 even though it has 4 gigs.  My MacBook is older but has no problem with 8 gigs of RAM.  Still, go with the PC is what I'd recommend because it's more compatible and you can probably get it even higher speced with the same amount of money.

56 minutes ago, WellItExplodedAgain said:

What fps do you get in ksp 1.1 RO?

I haven't actually checked it specifically and it's subject to change.  I've actually removed the installation so I can't check it. :( 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.