So, Hi

Draco T stand-up guy

Saying high from deep in the South Pacific. Here to look for tips and tricks on how to play the game better. I've been playing for about three days real time now. About 71 days game time but around 50 days of that was me speeding through time to see what would happen to the Kerbal that I accidentally stuck in orbit with no way down (the answer is nothing - he's still quite happy).

This is a pic of the ship that I just used to fly past the Mun for the first time and into solar orbit. There's no real steerage on it - it just goes up.

Edited by Draco T stand-up guy

Hello Draco, and welcome to the forum!

As you see, there is a language filter in the forum software.  :)

Your ship is very impressive.  Quite a bit larger than you need to get to the Mun, in any case.

You've come to the right place to learn more about the game.  In the Tutorials section there are tutorials about almost everything.  Take a look at the Drawing Board thread in particular.  If you have a question, take a look at the Gameplay Questions section.  Chances are, your question has already been asked.  If not, start a new thread asking what you'd like to know.

Hi from Canada.

Happy landings!

Edited by Starhawk

14 hours ago, Starhawk said:

As you see, there is a language filter in the forum software.  :)

Yes, I noticed that after I hit submit :huh:

Your ship is very impressive.  Quite a bit larger than you need to get to the Mun, in any case.

Yes, it breezed past the Mun and into solar orbit doing about 12.5km/s. I didn't seem to have the tech level to plan the flight and thus the rocket. Either that or I'm just not looking in the right place (wanders on over to the tutorials).