[1.1.3] Large Boat Parts Pack

Laythe2

12 hours ago, Komander Faul said:

nice... I mainly build my battleship,  and it is not real life,  but I feel that it is an acopplishment of speed,  armor and firepower.... As well as defenses of aa and antimissile defence 

my medium cruiser can go up to 50m/s and can turn around in under 100m, and has 2x twin 30mm flak guns, 2 twin vulcans, and 2x 120mm mk. 45 guns from NKD

Nice....if you go to curseforge and find the battleship ANTARCTICA,  then that's my ship that I made for others to enjoy..... Some of the aa is in the main guns

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824292372

i like replica's or realistic looking ships

12 hours ago, acerarity said:

i like replica's or realistic looking ships

the one im making is not a replica, but it looks like it would be used by a navy

I understand... Figured that what I built would be good,  apperencely and looks kinda like a Montana and yamato cross hybrid with a hint of a tirpitz... Or 2...but yea.... I like my design a lot 

it looks good, and i do see Yamato in there, with all the AA guns and the position of the turrets. i tried to make a yamato, but i failed with the superstructure, and the size of the hull didn't scale to the turrets(i use tweakscale)

8 minutes ago, acerarity said:

i can't launch ksp now, every-time i try to launch it, it stops on the mk. 3 cockpit and stops responding, i have tried to wait it out, but to no prevail

Post a log, the problem will be whatever is loading immediately after that cockpit Or something you have moved

12 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Post a log, the problem will be whatever is loading immediately after that cockpit Or something you have moved

i have changed nothing since yesterday, and how do i post a log?

im trying to launch in 64 bit mode

Edited by acerarity

29 minutes ago, acerarity said:

i have changed nothing since yesterday, and how do i post a log?

im trying to launch in 64 bit mode

Well something has changed, must be pixies :)    anyway, your log, go to the main ksp folder, there you will find KSP.log  that is the only log i want to see, now zip that log and upload it to dropbox or whatever you use so I can download and read it properly, do not paste it here, as it's horrible reading pasted logs and takes way longer to identify the issue.

Well something has changed, must be pixies :)    anyway, your log, go to the main ksp folder, there you will find KSP.log  that is the only log i want to see, now zip that log and upload it to dropbox or whatever you use so I can download and read it properly, do not paste it here, as it's horrible reading pasted logs and takes way longer to identify the issue.

well i don't have anything that i can unzip it into, and i got it working now, i just had to launch it in 64 bit mode

well i don't have anything that i can unzip it into, and i got it working now, i just had to launch it in 64 bit mode

my current project other than the cruiser is a carrier, its over 600m long, and im using the carrier parts pack for arresting wires

one thing i noticed is that the main carrier hull can't connect to the carrier hanger hull

Edited by acerarity

Hi, good news, you should really use 64bit  as default there is no good reason to use 32 unless your equipment cannot run 64bit, and with mods the size of LBP 64bit is the recommended version

well when ksp first updated to 1.2 i couldn't launch in 64 bit mode, but i guess when they released 1.2.2 they fixed that

well when ksp first updated to 1.2 i couldn't launch in 64 bit mode, but i guess when they released 1.2.2 they fixed that

and now i can't access the cheats menu to add infinite fuel, its f12 right?

19 minutes ago, acerarity said:

f12 right?

Yup, but why do you need infinite fuel, the parts have a ridiculous amount of LF included, most bridge parts have fuel generators , the larger hull in particular have more fuel than you could reasonably use unless you're traveling around at sci fi speeds

19 minutes ago, acerarity said:

f12 right?

Yup, but why do you need infinite fuel, the parts have a ridiculous amount of LF included, most bridge parts have fuel generators , the larger hull in particular have more fuel than you could reasonably use unless you're traveling around at sci fi speeds

i use it in my hyper planes, they can go over 8000m/s and can go to space, and adding fuels changes the center of mass, and the planes have to be in the perfect balance

On 1/2/2017 at 7:14 PM, acerarity said:

800px-USS_Lake_Champlain_(CG-57).JPG

do you think you would be able to make a bridge/superstructure like the one on the ship above?

the superstructures in-game are kinda limited, and it's hard to shape them to look like that(i actually gave up with my current destroyer project)

do you think you would be able to make a bridge/superstructure like the one on the ship above?

the superstructures in-game are kinda limited, and it's hard to shape them to look like that(i actually gave up with my current destroyer project)

i also have another request: a LHD carrier hull, so i can make a USS Wasp

Hi You really need to combine LBP with SMM as SMM has most of the mast and upper works parts

i use both, and many, many other mods(mostly weapon and structure mods) but none of them fit my fancy(no offence, i do like them, i just don't like how they look on the ship)

does anyone recommend any good ship weapon mods other than naval weapons, and NKD, i need one with a good arty gun, kinda like the mk. 45

Edited by acerarity