Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Additionally I would like to say that no one has provided atmospheric pressure measurements in these boiliong water sightings, and therefore these tests seem to be invalid from a variable exclusion point of view.

Just now, genbrien said:

KSP forum starting to crash with Bad Gateway errors

HYPE!

I haven't gotten anything.  The only time I ever got that was when we got into the forums when we weren't supposed to after the migration.  Good times.

1 minute ago, Temeter said:

I was worried nobody would notice! :D

Stop the Comic Sans.

Just now, CliftonM said:

I haven't gotten anything.  The only time I ever got that was when we got into the forums when we weren't supposed to after the migration.  Good times.

Stop the Comic Sans.

NO

2 minutes ago, Temeter said:

NO

The Hype train is slowing down again...  'Tis a shame.  We're in plaid, yet you slow us down!

Remember this:

11 hours ago, GregroxMun said:

Anyone who uses Comic Sans will be fined and a repeated offense will result in the train slowing down by 1000 kilometers per second.

Just now, GregroxMun said:

I'm not sure to subtract a thousand kilometers per second or add a thousand kilometers per second.

It cancels itself out, therefore it does neither.

56 minutes ago, Tourist said:

Does that mean we've reached 'peak hype'?

"Peak hype" just phrase used by those who can not grasp KSP taking over the universe! 

No, I'm just going to subtract one kilometer per second.

EDIT: no wait, add.

OK.

More hype coal is coming in the form of devnotes!

4 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Do you doubt the authenticity of this hype train?!?!?!

Ah, you think the Train is your ally? You merely adopted the Train. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the station until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but stagnation!

Just now, Temeter said:

Ah, you think the Train is your ally? You merely adopted the Train. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the station until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but stagnation!

According to this crew roster, you're lying. Either that or misquoting some movie or book or something.

1 minute ago, Temeter said:

Oh.

Well, then.

According to this crew roster, you're lying. Either that or misquoting some movie or book or something.

Probably the latter.