Kerbal Space Program 1.1 Hype Train Thread.

Whirligig Girl

Just now, nosirrbro said:

I've been having issues just getting through the past couple days.

I'm a store user but I have my ways of getting a steam key for KSP (without losing my store privelages)

PM me your "ways". @kenbobo needs to know.

8 minutes ago, kenbobo said:

But seriously, bought 3 months after steam release.

Worst mistake of my life.

Worse than buying a Mac.

You're not alone, I bought it on the store after it was released on steam.  It was especially silly for me, because I ended up using steam anyway to play space engineers. 

I try to think of it this way: We're getting a far less buggy product, thanks to the hard and unpaid work of strangers. :sticktongue:

1 minute ago, HoloYolo said:

I have it on Steam, but store bought people deserve the same release date as us.

We do, but at least I was able to get my hands on a copy after my many weeks of waiting :P

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

1 minute ago, DoctorDavinci said:

What he said^^^^^^

I'd rather wait for a proper release than use nefarious means to get a copy of the game

My means arent nefarious, if your referring to me.

Another new 1.1 feature revealed on today's EJ_SA Twitch stream:  Vernors can be thrust limited, and RCS thrusters (both vernors and monoprop) are axis-configurable (like control surfaces) both in rotation and translation! :)

NathanKell was in chat and said that the capability was already in 1.0.5 but that there were no buttons for it connected to the GUI.  

7 minutes ago, Laguna said:

RCS thrusters (both vernors and monoprop) are axis-configurable (like control surfaces) both in rotation and translation! :)

NathanKell was in chat and said that the capability was already in 1.0.5 but that there were no buttons for it connected to the GUI.  

That is awesome! Well, not the "you could do it all along but we forgot to give you a button" part but the part where we can.

Mod #3 I now want for 1.1: RCS Translation Only By Default.

1 hour ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with waiting for the full release. 

Oh, if you had mods to maintain...

The Hype Train is getting bogged out in non hype stuff....

We have been derailed.... evryone off and lets lift the train back on to the tracks...oh wait.... what's that... self righting SAS.... OMG.... the Hype Train engineer thought of everything.... OK... lets GO!!!! Hype.....hype hype hype hype.... tell us again.... how good 1.1 will be..... :)

2 minutes ago, kiwi1960 said:

The Hype Train is getting bogged out in non hype stuff....

We have been derailed.... evryone off and lets lift the train back on to the tracks...oh wait.... what's that... self righting SAS.... OMG.... the Hype Train engineer thought of everything.... OK... lets GO!!!! Hype.....hype hype hype hype.... tell us again.... how good 1.1 will be..... :)

No.

HYPE!

Comic sans until 1.1!