GENUIS TECHNOLOGY

KSPGENUIS

5 hours ago, Robotengineer said:

:confused:

What is going on here?

We are attempting to develop a technique for the troplification of meta-sporoid radiative alterjunctors, for use in the Turboencabulator, which does not require the use of expensive tridonomeradygen for combustion in the hyperbolic molecular tension chamber.

6 hours ago, cubinator said:

A negative-charge pastium plate would be installed that would repel the negative gravioli particles away from where they would interfere with the quantum binary neobender. Your idea for an emergency shut-down would also greatly enhance the safety of the incapacitor, so I recommend that it is added to the design anyways, possibly in conjuction with the mirror-triploid-wavelength converter where it would fit between the microwave clock-pincer and the alternating doplad asdermatum.

Are you sure the alternating doplad asdermatum won't cause a bi-pleantex system collapse? Unless you include a zzetrius-342 based compensation matrix, then it's practically guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, KerbalSaver said:

Are you sure the alternating doplad asdermatum won't cause a bi-pleantex system collapse? Unless you include a zzetrius-342 based compensation matrix, then it's practically guaranteed.

Yes, a matrix would be required for the asdermatum to function safely without creating dangerously powerful adrium charges.

No, that could be solved by removing the radiation from the machine. Better yet, don't use it, or even let the gel mention it. That way, we wouldn't have to wait for it to start smoking, and the N-body system could be replaced by the hydrodynamic influence of the electromagnetic capacitor on the polyvinyl chloride vectors.

48 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

We need a thorium/thaum capacitor to route the hydrodynamic influence, or it will be uncontrolled, leading to greater specific outpulse.

We could leave it as it is and just include a tri-dimensional electrostatic dispersal unit, which usually prevents increases in specific outpulse. Of course, that's assuming the Casper-Avery theory of field unification is in fact applicable.

Edited by KerbalSaver
fixed spelling

2 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

We need a thorium/thaum capacitor to route the hydrodynamic influence, or it will be uncontrolled, leading to greater specific outpulse.

we could harness the specific outpulse and route the extra power to the neutrino compressor, increasing the stability of the quantum field

5 hours ago, insert_name said:

we could harness the specific outpulse and route the extra power to the neutrino compressor, increasing the stability of the quantum field

You're not fully considering the effects of outpulse instability on the compressor's magnetic blades.  The oscillation mode will be amplified and actually destabilize the quantum field.  Now, using a pre-filter linked to the plasma conduit sensor array could remove the outpulse instability before the the compressor entirely!  Cooling could be an issue, though.

5 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Cooling could be an issue, though.

If we add a quad-phased entrophy inverter with a thermally-induced Theta-field reactor hooked up to it, then it should be sufficiently cooled. By the way, the nuclear-chained energy compression dampener requires something to prevent resonance cascades from shutting down the whole thing's power grid.

Edited by KerbalSaver
Increased Ambiguity

The contained vortex power causes anomalies next to the enhanced region plasma conduit energy. I need to re-route the singularity, because the hyperdrive appears to be inside the anomalies. Boost the delta regions. The overheating delta region near the region. The energy crystal appears to be contained. The causing polarity next to the hyperspace. Vaporizing core, causing polarity. Boost the sensor arrays. The charge time-matter field seems to be calibrated.

• 2 weeks later...

But you forget, decalibration of the calibrated calibration field may lead to a quantum flux detonation, requiring the containment chamber to be time reversed and recalibrated. Make sure to keep the photon strings at maximum entropy and reverse the polarity, to keep strain off of the fluxor capacitor. Hopefully the singularity will not collapse.

(I have no idea what is happening, but I feel like this should be turned into a forum game.)

Edited by Dres

On 17/3/2016 at 1:14 AM, cubinator said:

Brilliant! This will deflux the boron vibrating photon tubes, allowing for reactance in the rotary pentatoroid plasma sphere! So many new applications will be opened up by this wonderful insight!

But due to the MAGNETIC WAVEFRONT STREAM the plasma sphere may suffer a quantum neutron cascade, which would be catastrophic inside the nuclear reactor.

I suggest we put an asymmetrical tetryon actuator to stop the photonic baryon field from de-stabilizing the proton stream generator.

Edited by gmpd2000

20 hours ago, gmpd2000 said:

But due to the MAGNETIC WAVEFRONT STREAM the plasma sphere may suffer a quantum neutron cascade, which would be catastrophic inside the nuclear reactor.

I suggest we put an asymmetrical tetryon actuator to stop the photonic baryon field from de-stabilizing the proton stream generator.

that could destabilize the lagrange bosons in the area, leading to dangerous amounts of theta radiation

2 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Zip zop wop boopity bop.

You are a robot correct? Help me with the quantum plasma coil recalibration, there is a high concentration of epsilon radiation in the dilythium quark-gluon plasma containment chamber. I would do it, but by irradiated thermal exosuit has a collapsed particle-field extendatron, and I haven't gotten around to purchasing a new nuetronium compression singularity core. Plus, the power source requires a higgsino-squark reactor, and the 3-brane string cost is enormous!

Edited by Dres

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.