Kollaborative Warfare Anyone?

FinnickTheElder

After seeing the youtube series of this, I am inspired to play my own version of this game. Anyone want to play? Looking for at least 3 players. Going to use the mods Kerbal Engineer, BD Armoury, Kerbin-Side and Kerbal Foundries. All players welcome from any skill levels. For more background, please watch some of the series.

Rules:

* One aerial/space movement and one naval/ground movement per a turn

* All vehicles, flags, satellites etc. must have your nation name on it in this format: '[InsertNationNameHere] - [InsertVehicleNameHere] The nation name can be shortened.

* On the start of turn one, you are allowed to deploy ONE defense turret per a base.

* On the start of turn one, you HAVE to place a flag at every base belonging to you in this format for the title: '[InsertNationNameHere] - [InsertBaseNameHere]

* No switching to other nations' turrets, vehicles etc.

* However, you are allowed to deploy a spy satellite, using your aerial movement, that allows you to switch to other nations' base flags. Satellite must be in a polar orbit.

* Nothing too OP, fun here please...

* Must have the latest versions of KSP, KerbalEngineer, BD Armory, Kerbin-Side and Kerbal Foundries.

* At the start, you are at war with all other nations. However, peace treaties are allowed by diplomacy. In order to discuss this, you must have a satellite in an equatorial orbit. 

* First player to capture all bases on Kerbin wins. Bases HAVE to be captured by destroying all defences, removing the enemy flag and raising your own.

* Any diplomacy requires a communications satellite in equatorial orbit.

* No attacking on turn one.

* All stuff with BD manager MUST be set to TEAM A. However, if it is your turn, you MUST set all BD managers to TEAM B on your nation.

* Have fun and good luck!

Edited by FinnickTheElder
Accidentally merged two of the same posts.

1 hour ago, theend3r said:

Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I won't have time for the next 4 days. Also, I can't imagine making planes without FAR and B9 procedural wings, they're on different level from everything else.

Might move them back into my folder. FAR is fine, but B9 may add a new scale of lagging?

35 minutes ago, FinnickTheElder said:

Might move them back into my folder. FAR is fine, but B9 may add a new scale of lagging?

B9 is heavy but I don't mean B9 but B9 Procedural Parts. (just wings, the mod itself is 3 parts and is 3.4 MB)

I don't even know if I'll take part and I can do without them, but they are the best wings around.

Edited by theend3r

17 minutes ago, theend3r said:

B9 is heavy but I don't mean B9 but B9 Procedural Parts. (just wings, the mod itself is 3 parts and is 3.4 MB)

I don't even know if I'll take part and I can do without them, but they are the best wings around.

Alright then. Might be useful in creating wings, the stocks have a tendency to snap and break at the worst places and time.

Updated Rules:

* One aerial/space movement and one naval/ground movement per a turn

* All vehicles, flags, satellites etc. must have your nation name on it in this format: '[InsertNationNameHere] - [InsertVehicleNameHere] The nation name can be shortened.

* On the start of turn one, you are allowed to deploy ONE defense turret per a base.

* On the start of turn one, you HAVE to place a flag at every base belonging to you in this format for the title: '[InsertNationNameHere] - [InsertBaseNameHere]

* No switching to other nations' turrets, vehicles etc.

* However, you are allowed to deploy a spy satellite, using your aerial movement, that allows you to switch to other nations' base flags. Satellite must be in a polar orbit.

* Nothing too OP, fun here please...

* Must have the latest versions of KSP, KerbalEngineer, BD Armory, Kerbin-Side, Kerbal Foundries, Farrom Aerospace, B9 Procedural Parts and North Kerbin Dynamics

* At the start, you are at war with all other nations. However, peace treaties are allowed by diplomacy. In order to discuss this, you must have a satellite in an equatorial orbit. 

* First player to capture all bases on Kerbin wins. Bases HAVE to be captured by destroying all defences, removing the enemy flag and raising your own.

* Any diplomacy requires a communications satellite in equatorial orbit.

* No attacking on turn one.

* All stuff with BD manager MUST be set to TEAM A. However, if it is your turn, you MUST set all BD managers to TEAM B on your nation.

* No nuking UNTIL the 20th turn.

* Have fun and good luck!

17 minutes ago, Fluburtur said:

So, when do we start?

We still need to wait for some other people, at least 1 more. A 1v1 will be incredibly boring and hard. We have to split up Kerbin equally for each player and give them the respectable bases in the territory given. Also, I have just learnt that my KSP is outdated due to a silent patch for build 1028...

NOTICE:

For this to work, we have to have the latest version of KSP (1.0.5.1028) and all other mods mentioned in my earlier rules post. If you do not have the latest versions of all mods, please update them before we begin. ONLY HAVE THE MODS I HAVE MENTIONED. Any other mods will break our saves. I am aware that B9 Procedural parts is not compatible with KSP 1.0.5.1028, as it has not been updated since 1.0.4. As a substitute, please use this following mod instead of B9: 

Happy warring!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.