KSP 1.1 Explained in 2 Minutes

Guard13007

Back with the KSP News in 2 minutes! :D Hope you find this useful.

Content linked to from description (others' videos, sources, notes):

Videos by others:
Billy Winn Jr
Scott Manley
George plays... (German, but worth watching even if you don't understand, many more details shown!)

Thanks to Uryuu for the music!
Script, notes, and sources!

22 minutes ago, FlyingPete said:

All I care about is whether I'll be able to run a completely stock, unmodded game again without it crashing for no reason...

That feature was pushed back to 1.2!

(Just kidding -- but I wouldn't get your hopes up heh)

28 minutes ago, Renegrade said:

That feature was pushed back to 1.2!

(Just kidding -- but I wouldn't get your hopes up heh)

Im pretty sure this is why they are doing the 2 week anyone who doesnt have steam is screwed deal.  To "hopefully" cut down the number of really nasty crashy bugs to 0.001% chance per milisecond of gameplay time.

Anyways, i have hopes that the game wont be too buggy (and that like 1.0.5 most of the bugs arent gamebreaking and only serve as minor annoyance).

2 hours ago, panzer1b said:

Im pretty sure this is why they are doing the 2 week anyone who doesnt have steam is screwed deal.  To "hopefully" cut down the number of really nasty crashy bugs to 0.001% chance per milisecond of gameplay time.

0.001% per millisecond works out to about one per minute on average. That's a rather high crash rate, don't you think? I'm sure they can do better. :P

Nice summary video, thanks!

Edited by Kerano

1 hour ago, Jhawk1099 said:

Good work sir. Consider yourself one subscriber more

Thanks!

And to the question of when, it was strongly hinted within a few days (for the public test builds on Steam).. 2/3 days ago. So I'm excited. :D Of course, it will be a few more weeks before actual release.

1 minute ago, Jhawk1099 said:

Sure thing. Being a YouTuber myself (very small and insignificant) I understand how difficult making videos can be.

Haha, especially with the paradoxical nature of video length vs time it takes to edit.

(And then you go and accidentally publish a video now instead of scheduling it for tomorrow..which I just did. You should check it out, not becuase I'm trying to promote myself (as usual :P), but because it's about a really cool Early Access game called Dig or Die. I wouldn't even mention it normally, but I love this game and I just stumbled across it.)

11 minutes ago, Guard13007 said:

(And then you go and accidentally publish a video now instead of scheduling it for tomorrow..which I just did. You should check it out, not becuase I'm trying to promote myself (as usual :P), but because it's about a really cool Early Access game called Dig or Die. I wouldn't even mention it normally, but I love this game and I just stumbled across it.)

I would love to watch it but I am actual doing a bunch of challenges right now for a video. 1st up land speed record

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.