42 Industries [42i] - Fighter/VTOL .craft files!

Should I remake the Phoenix?  

1. 1. Should I remake the Phoenix?

• Well clearly messing with it would make it worse
    • Okay... but it will need to be awesome
    • Quit toying with old lame planes and make new ones beetch

Could you explain how you get that Yamato to actually land on water, because to me it seems to have too little lift to be able to not just smash to pieces on contact with water

I actually used to cheat using the gratispa part to slowly land, but the last time I flew that thing I added VTOL engines under the hull to slowly lower itself into the water.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything you make has suddenly became really small.

I\'m starting to realize that size isn\'t everything anymore. Don\'t lie, the look much better than my old fighters!

But the Phoenix may come back to be a huge-ass bomber.

EDIT: Just remade the Phoenix bomber as the original (in the history page), and it flies like a dream #.#

Maybe I should hold a vote for a gen3 remake. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Poll.

OK really sorry I\'m a noob here but what I\'ve seen here looks very interesting! I\'ve seen corps mentioned and orders and that kinda stuff. Can somebody explain to me what this is all about? It is clearly a game that I am unawear of...and would certainly like to know more about/be part of! Kerbal wars sounds ultra-cool!

OK really sorry I\'m a noob here but what I\'ve seen here looks very interesting! I\'ve seen corps mentioned and orders and that kinda stuff. Can somebody explain to me what this is all about? It is clearly a game that I am unawear of...and would certainly like to know more about/be part of! Kerbal wars sounds ultra-cool!

It\'s nothing technical involving money. It\'s just a fun process of someone looking for a plane, and the engineer makes it for your to the specifications. Kerbal wars don\'t exist against eachother in-game since multiplayer doesn\'t exist. There is a KSP RP forum however, but it really has nothing to do with plane making anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be active again sooner or later, but right now I'm really eager about the planets in the new update. I'm testing all kinds of rockets and mission types to plan for a few landings. :)

Why, what plane do you want me to make?

EDIT: Woowww... the new forum took a mighty dump on my OP... -_-

Edited by Tim_Barrett

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.