42 Industries [42i] - Fighter/VTOL .craft files!

Should I remake the Phoenix?  

1. 1. Should I remake the Phoenix?

• Well clearly messing with it would make it worse
    • Okay... but it will need to be awesome
    • Quit toying with old lame planes and make new ones beetch

I'm actually still sorting out the packs needed.

Right now, you will need stock (of course) Tiberdyne's NovaPunch pack, JAWRD missiles, dumb bomb, and I think that might be it.

I'll attach the craft files and then see what you guys are missing. Haven't made my planes open source in a while :0

EDIT: Also damned robotics/aerospace parts

EDITEDIT: Uploaded 5 .craft files. Enjoy!

Should be everything.

needs the .crafts for the gen two space ships plz :)

Generation two spacecraft? I don't think I made that.

Do you mean chapter 2 spacecraft? You might be luck, because I think that was right before I switched my computer. I don't think that they are compatible anymore though.

Generation two spacecraft? I don't think I made that.

Do you mean chapter 2 spacecraft? You might be luck, because I think that was right before I switched my computer. I don't think that they are compatible anymore though.

Yep and with the new pach out you may wint to test if any of them can make interplanetary flyits or not some of them look like they may be able to make more then one SOI jump and make orbit agen and with the jump drive on orbital built can get one up in secs if need be I had one at 4500Ks and jumped a ship up wene it wiz hi in the sky and made it up in one pice well I made it up on the 4th time all the others went boom mid jump and did not make it up safely

yay the craft files are here

but a question could you be able to make a space plane/ V/stol thats capable to fly on any planet and even fly in space and fly back to space after its trip on a planet i would realy like to see that. but i dont say you have to do it just a question if you could do it and add a download link

Erm… It would appear that C7 has since removed the files from his Dropbox; I cannot download the hard points parts required for the MosquitoAR craft… Help?

So that's ware the hard ponts are or wore they work nicer then using small hard ponts in stork

Probably the most intuitive use of Mk3 hulls on personal record ever...

ksp2012092518585346.png

ksp2012092518590162.png

Looks so slim, I love it. Stock, too.

I think I will call this general design (Mk3-Adapter-ReversedAdapter-ReversedMk3), the "gooseneck" or "flamingo".

EDIT: Think of all those missiles I could fit... yes...

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.