Mechanical Mouse Industries - Kethane & Payload Packs Released!!!

Dani-Sang

I'm getting this really weird issue with the craft I build using this stuff; when I go to launch, none of the standard stage icons are visible on the left and the McJeb menu will slooooowy inch it's way over from the right if I click on it. None of the stages fire but otherwise the game is running at normal speed. I selected a different craft and it worked just fine, but going back to the sat-craft had the same problem.

This occurs even after deleting the .9 parts and copying over the new 1.0 version as well. I've never seen this problem before O_o

EDIT- I found out the problem was not having the latest version of powertech. Works ok now

Edited by Nurb

I can't seem to get the solar panel for this pack to work, it just says this part isn't available in this version. I am definitely running the most current version (v.16), am I missing something? I have numerous plugins, so I don't think I am missing anything.

Help?

I can't seem to get the solar panel for this pack to work, it just says this part isn't available in this version. I am definitely running the most current version (v.16), am I missing something? I have numerous plugins, so I don't think I am missing anything.

Help?

You are forgetting the Powertech-Mumech adapter plugin. Direct Download link --> http://www./?dp4dbkw6i08zbc0

hmmn, the non-rotating solar panels can be a bit of a pain when I land my Mundrone in a deep crater.... Have to sit there for several days sometimes to recharge the batteries enough. Oh Well, the parts kick ass! good work, and I look forward to the rest of the stuff thats coming out!

hmmn, the non-rotating solar panels can be a bit of a pain when I land my Mundrone in a deep crater.... Have to sit there for several days sometimes to recharge the batteries enough. Oh Well, the parts kick ass! good work, and I look forward to the rest of the stuff thats coming out!

Hmm... I've got no non-rotating solar panels?

Preview Kethane Plugin (Alpha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_8EfkIaH8&feature=youtu.be

Busy Bugtesting!

And let more people know about this plugin on KSP reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/xxnat/upcomming_kethane_methane_plugin_preview/

Edited by Dani-Sang

Hi guys, new guy here, I've been messing around trying to get this mod to work, since it is pretty much the base of what I want to achieve in this game, however I am having a strange issue that I'm sensing must be related to plugins but, I'm unable to trace the problem to anything.

The issue I'm having is, I am able to construct and use all of the satellite pieces, however once I attach the solar panels to any piece of the craft that piece bugs out, if I take it off and attempt to click on it again I select the command module instead of that piece. Once I attempt to launch I am flung out to space without a craft to control, and sometimes am not even able to end the flight. If I return to space lab or try loading the craft the name is changed to "Loaded Ship Missing Parts" and all the parts become ungrouped and disconnected, at this point the whole space lab is unusable and I cannot click any button or go back to menu, and have to close the game externally.

I'm using the following plugins:

MuMechLib.dll

PowerTech.dll

PowerTech_MuMech.dll

I am also using the following addons:

KW Challenger Pack

MechJeb

and of course the MMI satellite pack

can anyone steer me in the right direction to what I might be missing or what might be interfering with this addon?

Does this happen when you restart the game? It sounds like something didn't load correctly. You may need to uninstall and re-install the MMI pack as well.

You must have the touch of a healer or something, because after you recommended that, and I tried re-plopping the folders into parts and re-plopping the plugins and making a new craft it seems to be working perfectly. :P I guess I'll keep an eye out for more anomalies.

Dani-Sang, can you make a small stackable RCS tank to match the new mini fuel tank, and maybe a battery pack as well? The current battery packs are great for larger constructions, but they're quite heavy for the kind of micro-landers that your pack works quite well for.

Also, when the new version of EPS is released, do you plan on switching over? I read that it will support power usage by non-EPS parts, and it allows recharging from empty tanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.