Game doesn't load

My game doesn't load, it stops on the loading screen. It stops at: FASA/Apollo/FASA_Apollo_Eng/LFE_H1/FASAApolloLFEH1

A list of all my mods: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6F294D80B5D8B123!6741&authkey=!AE7PlESbT6GujJE&ithint=file%2Ctxt

Log file: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6F294D80B5D8B123!7686&authkey=!AM7Q0WmtGM0QApU&ithint=file%2ctxt

Please help.

Edited by sumghai
Move content from second duplicate thread to original

1 hour ago, jwenting said:

we need a log and a full mod list

If the game doesn't load, will it generate a log? 

I use all the mods listed at this adress: https://m.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/3id5m4/scott_manleys_rss_series_modlist/ 

Although, tac life support, texture replacer and avc something aren't working. 

All the mods that are working are the 1.0.5 versions. 

I will not be able to get a log until later today, as I am away from my computer (posting this from my phone). 

Could it just be an issue of not enough memory? 

My system specs: 

Lenovo laptop

AMD A10

Radeon R6 graphics

8GB RAM

If it is a memory issue, how would that normally be fixed?

Unfortunately, the best way to resolve this issue is to:

1) Start with a clean, unmodded KSP 1.0.5 game (assuming that's the version you want to run)

2) Verify that the unmodded game runs without any issues

3) Install one add-on at a time (probably best to start with ModuleManager)

4) Run the game again with just that one add-on, and verify that it works without any issues

5) Repeat steps 3) and 4) until you have found the add-on causing issues

This is an extremely tedious process, but that's consequence of dropping other people's modpacks / modlists into your game without careful planning / forethought.

7 hours ago, sumghai said:

Unfortunately, the best way to resolve this issue is to:

1) Start with a clean, unmodded KSP 1.0.5 game (assuming that's the version you want to run)

2) Verify that the unmodded game runs without any issues

3) Install one add-on at a time (probably best to start with ModuleManager)

4) Run the game again with just that one add-on, and verify that it works without any issues

5) Repeat steps 3) and 4) until you have found the add-on causing issues

This is an extremely tedious process, but that's consequence of dropping other people's modpacks / modlists into your game without careful planning / forethought.

Thank you for your reply

I thought the logs told you what was wrong?

1 hour ago, bradwiggo said:

Thank you for your reply

I thought the logs told you what was wrong?

Quite simply, you have far too many mods, so it's difficult just reading through the log files to find the issue.

As I said, please start with an unmodded game, add one mod at a time and test your game until you've determined the cause of the crash.

23 minutes ago, bradwiggo said:

I have made a new thread will more information:

If a thread has to be deleted, please delete this one, thanks.

Please keep your questions for this particular issue within the original post, to keep down on unnecessary duplicate threads.

I've taken the liberty of updating your OP with the new information you posted elsewhere.

56 minutes ago, sumghai said:

Quite simply, you have far too many mods, so it's difficult just reading through the log files to find the issue.

As I said, please start with an unmodded game, add one mod at a time and test your game until you've determined the cause of the crash.

Please keep your questions for this particular issue within the original post, to keep down on unnecessary duplicate threads.

I've taken the liberty of updating your OP with the new information you posted elsewhere.

Thank you, it's just I had a lot of information all spread out. 

I installed a lot of the mods at the same time as rp0 and realism overhaul, I use ckan, I don't know if I can install them seperatly. 

It is almost certainly just running out of memory during the part loading.  With that number of mods in 1.0.5 you will almost certainly have to do something to reduce the memory usage (e.g. use -force-opengl).

Also, the links in the OP are the wrong way round... :wink:

1 hour ago, Padishar said:

It is almost certainly just running out of memory during the part loading.  With that number of mods in 1.0.5 you will almost certainly have to do something to reduce the memory usage (e.g. use -force-opengl).

Also, the links in the OP are the wrong way round... :wink:

I checked, it was only using 1500MB of memory. I don't know if that's too much. 

1 hour ago, bradwiggo said:

I checked, it was only using 1500MB of memory. I don't know if that's too much. 

I suspect you weren't looking in the correct place.  The default settings of the Windows task manager shows the amount of physical memory used by each process, not how much address space they have committed.  You should be able to change what is shown by right-clicking on the column headings and doing "Select columns".  Enable the display of "Commit Size" and keep an eye on that all the way through the loading process...

If it is a memory problem then removing all of RO will almost certainly fix it but it isn't the fault of any specific mod in RO, just that using lots of part and visual enhancement mods uses a lot of memory.  As I said above, check the commit size during the load and I suspect you will see it go over 3.4GB before it crashes...

2 hours ago, Padishar said:

If it is a memory problem then removing all of RO will almost certainly fix it but it isn't the fault of any specific mod in RO, just that using lots of part and visual enhancement mods uses a lot of memory.  As I said above, check the commit size during the load and I suspect you will see it go over 3.4GB before it crashes...

It is only about 1700000 k on the commit size. I also have another thing also called KSP which is suspended.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.