1.1 Crashing Constantly--please help!

Hi @Calvin_Maclure it is the third clean install I do within a month. Every weekend I start over, delete folder, redownload KSP from steam, redownload mods, etc.

I have been reducing the number of mods in my install. All are compiled against KSP 1.1.2 

1 hour ago, Tochas said:

Hi @Calvin_Maclure it is the third clean install I do within a month. Every weekend I start over, delete folder, redownload KSP from steam, redownload mods, etc.

I have been reducing the number of mods in my install. All are compiled against KSP 1.1.2 

When you launch the game, does it say in the bottom right corner of the screen (at the end of the game version), there should be a (x64). If that is not there, then you're running the game from the 32 .exe file, so the game is not running in 64 bit. There seems to be something about Remote Tech, from the logs? Have you tried removing it and running KSP without it? Im running RT and not encountering any issues... 

CM

23 hours ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

When you launch the game, does it say in the bottom right corner of the screen (at the end of the game version), there should be a (x64). If that is not there, then you're running the game from the 32 .exe file, so the game is not running in 64 bit. There seems to be something about Remote Tech, from the logs? Have you tried removing it and running KSP without it? Im running RT and not encountering any issues... 

CM

Hi, 

Sure x64!

20160616210752_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

This worked for me:

Go to your C:\Windows\System32 directory and look for a file called cmd.exe, right click it and select the Run as Administrator option, this will bring a command prompt with admin rights. Copy and paste (or type) this in the command prompt:
BCDEDIT.EXE /Set IncreaseUserVa 3072
Restart your computer for changes to take effect.

• 10 months later...

I´ve contacted the Support and they said that (if you have this installed) you have to uninstall Riva Tuner Statistics Server.

For me it worked!

I hope I could help

Julian

This is a year-old thread; presumably all the folks involved have long since found solutions to their problems.

Locking the thread to prevent further confusion.