Mod list: which of these are the most unstable

I'm trying to do something about my frequent crashing in 1.1. Can't play for more than a couple of minutes without experiencing some kind of weird crash. (Yes, I tried forcing it in OpenGL - just gave me different crash messages instead). So I just want to ask the experienced mod community: which of these mods might be the most likely to cause crashes?

My PC has 16 GB of RAM, 4 GB of VRAM and a Geforce 780. I can deck out a game like Skyrim with 6 gigabytes worth of graphical mods, so technically speaking it should be able to handle a lot of extra fluff. Here are the few mods I use in KSP:

TBlruWK.jpg

Edited by Tricky14

Are you using CKAN to launch KSP?  Are you certain you are running the 64bit version?  Have a look in Task Manager while the game is running (Processes or Details tab depending on OS) and look what it says.  If it mentions KSP.exe *32 then you are running the 32bit version and should expect crashes with a heavily modded install.

Try running KSP_x64.exe directly from a file explorer window.

Also, quite a few people are reporting random crashes with the stock game so it may not be anything to do with any of your mods.

Ha it was the 32 bit version. Very odd. I don't get why that is still even an option. I'll check my routines a bit more closely when launching KSP.

Okay, CKan is launching the wrong version. How do I get it to launch the 64 bit?

The regular shortcut on my desktop also seems to launch the 32 bit version for some reason. Annyoing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.