Space Engine .96

Rascal Nag

OK, I\'ll try to get more better quality screenshots up from my Acer. I\'ve found so many blue stars in clusters, it seems that most habitabal planets/moons have 2/3 stars in a cluster. (Of course according to the game are 100 AU apart.) Still haven\'t found one black hole. Oh, yeah do stars in-game supernovae?

OffTopic, but I feel this needs to be said:

Off Topic Posts removed. It is scientific FACT, that thee observable universe is 97billion light-years and looks like this,

*snip*

So yes, keep things on topic and keep the religious discussions out of this topic, thanks.

I must say, though off-topic, there *are* people in this world who believe that the Earth is flat and at the center of the universe, and that all creation was made in 6 days by 'God' yada yada. Not to mention that we haven\'t put a probe out that far yet, so that image might not even be correct.

Not respecting that other people have their own religious beliefs and then demanding that they conform to yours like you just did there is simply disrespecting any user that believes in creationism.

On-Topic:

Seems like a good game. I\'ll try downloading it when I get back home.

I tried 0.96 I love it but it always crashes everytime I explore the planet from the surface :(

I wonder if KSP will look something like space engine in the finished product with snow caped mountains and craters on the moon and canyons for are kerbals to explore.