Space Engine .96

Rascal Nag

Well, the universe isn\'t infinite in real life either. There is a finite amount of galaxies in the universe, eventually you\'ll pass all of them and be completely alone. It is also finite in terms of space, except it is continuously expanding.

I knew the universe is finite, but there are so many galaxies in the game that I thought it would go on forever. I guess I underestimated the size of the universe lol

Some really beautiful shots:

f14f520386227.jpg

c0bb920386229.jpg

e86f320386235.jpg

'Alien Sunrise'

And a system, which really astonished me, as the lightning was extremly realistic:

fee8220386237.jpg

As you can see it\'s a terran moon orbitig a gas giant.

ea15220386244.jpg

It\'s got two shadowzones, with the lighter one caused by light refracted from the gas giant.

48cab20386239.jpg

Truly amazing!

This is so wonderful. I used to play around with a very old version but the new features are amazing.

Anyway, I took a little picture.

GU2m

And that\'s a moon. :o

I also found two giant suns orbiting each other and another smaller one orbititng one of them. It was amazing and I wish I took pictures.

This is awesome.

GU9H

GUej

Look at the detail. :o

GUh8

I went to a planet orbiting this sun now. I love blue suns. :D

GUkX

Neat

Can\'t stop

GUp7

GUq5

GUw7

This is a planet orbiting two starts far out of the galaxy.

GUA2

What a view.

Finally got it. Do they have a list of controls? (haven\'t played since .95 came out.) If not can someone PM me the controls? Never mind google chrome had an error with downloading the zip. (Now it only takes 14 mins.) I gave up on the torrent cause it\'s seeder was russian but, I expected that.

Now...how the heck do I install this game, I have no experience whatsoever with torrents. :L Help please?

Get a torrent client like utorrent. Open the torrent with that, wait for the seeding of the torrent to be completed.

I didn\'t find anything interesting in the center of the galaxy.

I found an awesome little gas giant with several moons. What makes these moons special are the fact that they are mostly all temperature and cool terra planets with life.

HbYJ

HbXu

The moons are also very close to each other.

HbWf

There\'s also two suns orbiting eachother. I haven\'t even explored the other planets+moons orbiting either sun. Just that one.

I tried to take more pictures, but this particular solar system seems to crash me. :(

EDIT: Found an interesting moon orbiting another gas planet.

Hc9T

I didn\'t find anything interesting in the center of the galaxy.

I found an awesome little gas giant with several moons. What makes these moons special are the fact that they are mostly all temperature and cool terra planets with life.

HbYJ

HbXu

The moons are also very close to each other.

HbWf

I tried to take more pictures, but this particular solar system seems to crash me. :(

What are the object names?

I didn\'t either. All I got was a game crash.

Found some planets and a blue star, it\'s apart of a cluster.

https://joey73101.sugarsync.com/albums/thumb/10646668_422007

Screenies are in my photo album there (I used sugarsync cause my dropbox is full.)

Holy $%^& that\'s beautiful. How long does it take for one guy to make something like this? I would live the rest of my life with an ear-to-ear grin if I programmed something like this. Does this guy publish his source?

Damn, now I have to go ruminate on how horribly my procedural crater generator turned out with this masterpiece in mind.

Off Topic Posts removed. It is scientific FACT, that thee observable universe is 97billion light-years and looks like this,

350px-Observable_Universe_with_Measurements_01.png

So yes, keep things on topic and keep the religious discussions out of this topic, thanks.

Off Topic Posts removed. It is scientific FACT, that thee observable universe is 97billion light-years and looks like this,

File:Observable_Universe_with_Measurements_01.png

So yes, keep things on topic and keep the religious discussions out of this topic, thanks.

Again sorry for getting off topic, but just to clarify Buddhism isn\'t a religion its an educational system much like science!