Long Term Plans

A place to share any long term plans you have for your game :)

This is my current long term plans for KSP. I am a (Kinda) relatively new player so i'll be doing this is sandbox first and then either do it (or something similar) in science or career mode.

KSP Plans

28 April 2016

17:48

•  
  1. . The Artemis project. This includes Artemis Satellites, Rockets and spaceplanes/Satellite Launchers. The Artemis Satellites orbit Kerbin, scan then surface and ores of Kerbin and transmits the data back.

1. Project Bacchus. Bacchus is a refueling station in orbit around Kerbin

1. Project Taurus. The Taurus is a space station in orbit around Kerbin which must include room for at least 5 Kerbals (preferably more), a solar array, refueling station (Not Bacchus) and several laboratories.

4. To the Mun!

5. To Minmus!

1. Project Selene. Project Selene consists of building a refueling station in orbit around the Mun, a kind of carrier ship which you dock small spacecraft or landers on which then flies them to orbit around the mun (this ship will be called 'Selene's Chariot'). The main part of the project is Selene itself, a mun base.

7. Interplanetary Travel. This will be planned out once all of the above are complete.

Edited by RelativelyNerdy

I started a new career in 1.1.

The plan is essentially the same as with 0.9, 1.0-1.05.

1. Kerbin refuelling station

2. Mun refuelling station

3. Man Surface drill platforms and Surface base

4. Duna Station and Duna Surface base

5. Jool refuelling station

6. Layte Surface base

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.