Little green man on the Mun, an object?

Lain1986v2

So playing career mode and flying over the Mun, suborbital, coming into land, when I see a target on the surface around 4k away. It was tagged as 'little green man'? I have no kerbonauts on the Mun. Has anyone else seen this? Unfortunately I didn't get any details on position apart from that it's in the equatorial zone. 

I would have liked to land but the mission was to test the closed gas nuclear engine and the ship weighed about 30 tonnes of so wasn't much chance of stopping to look. 

Will post more if I can find it again. Hopefully with screen shots. 

Mods: KAS, KIS, Interstellar, flight engineer

Ooh wow! Unless Squad have snuck in a new Easter egg (I do hope so!) it might be something a mod has introduced. I've never heard of it myself and the fact that it was an active target is very strange indeed. Good luck finding it again though! 

If you mean 'clean' like I was the one the started it, then yes. I've been playing a while and I'm 99.9% sure I didn't name anything that. You do have me worried now though. I really hope it's not something I left there. 

I'm just finalising my lander, then I'll be off to explore. Either way I'll post back here whats there. 

Working shifts at the moment so not much time to play. Didn't even manage to launch last night,something came up. Searching the text file is a good idea I'll do that first thing tonight when I get home. Really hope it's not something I left behind. Screen shots it whatever it is. 

Managed to get the save file, what a Muppet I am!  

VESSEL
{
pid = 00000000000000000000000000000000
name = One small little green man
type = Flag
sit = LANDED
landed = True
landedAt = 
splashed = False
met = 765.820000713225
lct = 1430828.6448926
lastUT = -1

Thanks Something for telling me to search the text file. Saved me a lot of useless searching. No easter eggs, just a bad memory :P, sorry guys. 
:(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.