KSP parts are exploding one by one while time warping (RSS)

Hi everyone, 

I am using KSP 1.1.2 with real solar system mod. I've build a vessel to land and come back to earth but while time warping the parts are exploding one by one. The explosion does not affect other parts so it seems to be a bug i think. How can I prevent this ?

Before time warp:0nYbpY.jpg

AFTER TİMEWARP only the capsule remains:

9onvYN.jpg

Edited by berkekrkn

We need more information to get the cause of a bug.

Though if I had to guess, I'd say that is similar to the sudden overheating issues when exiting time-warp, but I thought it was supposed to be fixed.

Wait do the explosions happen during time-warp ? AFAIK, physics are not simulated while in time-warp, so that's strange. Anyway, check your F3, maybe that can help (to see if they exploded because of overheating, clipping...) and please provide the information described in the two posts I linked (especially mod list and logs).

18 hours ago, Gaarst said:

Though if I had to guess, I'd say that is similar to the sudden overheating issues when exiting time-warp, but I thought it was supposed to be fixed.

Wait do the explosions happen during time-warp ? AFAIK, physics are not simulated while in time-warp, so that's strange. Anyway, check your F3, maybe that can help (to see if they exploded because of overheating, clipping...) and please provide the information described in the two posts I linked (especially mod list and logs).

OK 

here's the log file: http://www.filedropper.com/outputlog_12

All mods installed via CKAN

and installed mods:

KSP: 1.1.2 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Filter Extensions - 2.5.2
Toolbar - 1.7.12
USI Tools - 0.7.2.1
Zero-Point Inline Fairings - 1.0.2
Advanced Jet Engine - 2.7.1
B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts - 0.40.7
CactEye-2 - 2.7.2
Color Coded Canisters - 1.4.8
Colorful Fuel Lines - 0.3.2
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.1.1
Contract Configurator - 1.11.5
Deadly Reentry - 7.4.4
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.2.4
Ferram Aerospace Research - 0.15.6.3
Firespitter - 7.2.3
Docking Sounds - 2.1.1
Fuel Tanks Plus Deprecated - 1.0
Fuel Tanks Plus - 1.9.2
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.0.1
RasterPropMonitor - 0.26
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.7
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.7
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.9
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
KWRocketryRedux - 3.0.4
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.3.5
Infernal Robots - 2.0.2
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.12.6
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.1.3
Docking Port Alignment Indicator - 6.3
Procedural Parts - 1.2.1
RCS Sounds - 5.0
RealChute - 1.4.1.1

18 hours ago, Gaarst said:

RealPlume - Stock - 0.10.7
Real Scale Boosters - 0.13
RealSolarSystem - 11.2
RemoteTech - 1.7
Saturatable RW - 1.10.4
SCANsat - 1.1.6.1
SmartParts - 1.7.2
SolverEngines - 2.1
SpaceY Expanded - 1.1.9
SpaceY Lifters - 1.12.4
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.1
TestFlight - 1.6.0.1
TestFlight - 1.6.0.1
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13
Trajectories - 1.6.1
TweakScale - 2.2.10
USI Core - 0.2.2.1
Asteroid Recycling Tech - 0.8.2.1
USI Exploration Pack - 0.5.2.1
Kolonization Core - 0.2.2.1
NuclearRockets - 0.2.2.1
UKS - 0.40.2.1
VenStockRevamp - 1.9.2
[x] Science! - 4.17

Edited by berkekrkn

I'm not sure that this is really the issue, but I found that Deadly Reentry was throwing a lot of NREs (Null Reference Exceptions) a bit everywhere, as well as one before each part destruction:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at DeadlyReentry.ModuleHeatShield.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)
RSBengineRS27A Exploded!! - blast awesomeness: 0.5

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)
[RSBengineRS27A]: Deactivated

1 explosions created.

You might want to consider completely removing DRE manually and reinstalling it manually as well to see if things get any better (CKAN is known to sometimes mess up mod installs).

You also have Trajectories throwing NREs here and there, but that seems to be an issue with the latest version of the mod. And you have some "NaN coordinates" seemingly caused by Real Chute that cause unloading of some lander (not really sure what this is about).

Anyway, I'm not an expert in searching through logs, but the NREs caused by DRE should be a good point to start.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.