Remotech two satellites are not connecting with each other (RO, RSS)

For example I've put the both sattelite in geostationary orbit of earth they can contact ground from 36.000km but can't contact with each other.

3oBAZA.jpg

So what's the problem the antenna ranges are enough but still no connection 

And this is the picture of satellite I've used 2- Commutron 16 antenna ( range: 4.00Mm) ; and a AIES Commtech CL-1 (range: 400.00 Mm)

PM4Q9d.jpg

Edited by berkekrkn

14 minutes ago, Torih said:

The orbit you have them at is way outside the Communotron range, 37000Km = 37Mm. 

I think commutron 16 not causing this problem, I also have an 400.00 Mm range antenna. Also the vessels are able to contact  ground. Additionally I've brought two vessel together in low earth orbit using commutron 88-88 antenna (range: 20.00Gm) still no connection but they have connections with ground.

Edited by berkekrkn

It is the issue, the 400Mm antenna works only on a direct connection, you can see the cones from them on your screenshot, its not targeting the other sat so wont connect.

The Communotron are different in that they are omni directional so they don't need to be targeted, but work at far closer ranges. your two sats are about 60Mn apart and the Communotron has a range of 4Mn. You also only need one of these btw.

The 88-88 is also a direct connection, you need to manually target something for it to work, but will only work at longer ranges due to the cone being too narrow. The 88-88 will not work in low orbit its used to reach inner planets.

1 hour ago, Torih said:

It is the issue, the 400Mm antenna works only on a direct connection, you can see the cones from them on your screenshot, its not targeting the other sat so wont connect.

The Communotron are different in that they are omni directional so they don't need to be targeted, but work at far closer ranges. your two sats are about 60Mn apart and the Communotron has a range of 4Mn. You also only need one of these btw.

The 88-88 is also a direct connection, you need to manually target something for it to work, but will only work at longer ranges due to the cone being too narrow. The 88-88 will not work in low orbit its used to reach inner planets.

Thanks very much you are right. I've corrected. It works now

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.