I think it's too late, but i don't care.

SpaceKraken

*thinking* i... well... Hello everyone! I actually joined in 2014, yes, but i started my life here only in 2015-2016 , because another KSP community was... well... stronger than me. 

I can't fly a rocket to Duna, but i can crash it into VAB, so.. yes, i'm a noob. All i need is a place, where i can live, and this place looks perfect.

Forum games, Challenges, Other stuff... i like this. Also i very like jokes, and funny stuff, like Danny2462 videos.

Yes, my English is not good, but i'm doing my best.

Here starts my life. Again... And i belive, that we will become friends. til i destroy your ssto and u will rage a lot

Now, i'm pressing that Submit Topic button, beliveing that you are more friendly than guys on last website. Don't throw tomatoes at me. :0.0:

Morning.

Sounds frustrated ... but welcome here. Fear not, moderators here are quite effective at keeping the peace (without weapons).

As for duna: if you can make minmus you'll make it to duna, there are so many detailed instructions and samplecrafts (just search), in a few days you'll have a proud kerbal standing on duna (or ike).

Edited by Green Baron

Hello SpaceKraken and welcome to the forums!

There is a pretty friendly community here.  Not to say that we don't have our heated disagreements, mind you.  :)  Glad to have you aboard.

Happy landings!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2016 at 4:35 AM, Aperture Science said:

It's never too late to say hi here, welcome!

One Thing before I say, Welcome to the Community and all...but how the hell do you get stuff like COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS as a title! Also...even though it is off-topic, anyone willing to create a custom flag and profile pic for me? :/

--START TRANSMISSION--

Sorry...anyway. Welcome to Kerbture Spaceatories! The place where a Space Kraken, Jeb's highly unstable SAS Skills brilliant maneuvering skills, Explosions and good ol' fashioned colonisation on Joolian Moons! And lets not forget about good old Bob Johnson here at Kerbture...he has been loyal with us for a good 6 years now. And that was before his replacement...Valdos arrived. She's a maniac! As sweet as a rose! And lets not forget about Bill...Bill...Uhhh...What did he do for us again? --ERROR 404-- Anyway...welcome to Kerbture Spaceatories! Test Subject 1845! You'll be here for COMBUSTIBLE ETERNITY --ERROR 404-- Free Lemonade! --CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION-- Turretable Melons! --ERROR 404--

--END TRANSMISSION-- 

Edited by Guest